PDA

View Full Version : How do you "accumulate" cars in game ?

mouldtoyou
18-05-2015, 13:46
In other racing games you would normally buy cars as you progress in your career. Does this happen in project cars ?

I have played around 6 hours of gameplay and have finished a few cups etc. Even though I have done this Im still unsure how I get given/buy cars.
Currently driving a BMW I would love to keep !

Cheers.

gbm
18-05-2015, 13:48
In other racing games you would normally buy cars as you progress in your career. Does this happen in project cars ?

I have played around 6 hours of gameplay and have finished a few cups etc. Even though I have done this Im still unsure how I get given/buy cars.
Currently driving a BMW I would love to keep !

Cheers.

Every car is available from the start of the game. Pick one and have fun.

QuickShift
18-05-2015, 13:50
nope not that i know of as far as im aware the team own the car and you drive it like you would do in real life, unless you have enough money to buy a team and race the car but i pretty sure you dont " accumulate" cars once you finish that contract then you lose that car

JessicaWalter
18-05-2015, 13:52
dlc is how we will accumulate more cars. im ecstatic about the ones we have already so anything else that shows up will only be icing on the cake. ive only driven 3 vehicles so far.

mouldtoyou
18-05-2015, 13:54
Ok, sounds good ! Just a tad strange having previously had to save up and buy specific cars. Will have to have a closer look at the options now.

Failrunner
18-05-2015, 14:22
I prefer unlocking and buying cars but yeah all the cars are there.

Gassolini
18-05-2015, 15:52
ALL THESE CARS ARE YOURS, EXCEPT THE BMW 320 TURBO GR.5*. ATTEMPT NO DRIVING WITH IT. USE THEM TOGETHER. USE THEM IN PEACE. (http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/992255-all-these-worlds-are-yours-except-europa-attempt-no-landing)

*That bimmer is mine, all mine!

:p

Roger Prynne
18-05-2015, 16:18
That's one of the best things about this game.... you have all cars and tracks right out of the box.
You don't have to grind your way up the ladder and buy/unlock cars etc.

MysterG
18-05-2015, 16:24
Great for people who have a life outside gaming :cool: