PDA

View Full Version : PS4 - US - Clean Drivers

MrDominoX
18-05-2015, 13:57
Hey everyone, I've seen a lot of threads about this for other countries, and while I'm not opposed to racing with drivers from other countries by any means, I know time zones can make it hard to be online at the same time. So I wanted to start a thread for US based drivers.

So far my only thought is, if you want to have good clean races with a bunch of like minded drivers (who will vote kick dirty racers as a group) then leave you PSN and start friending up.

PSN: MrDominoX

Mr.Smoke
18-05-2015, 14:08
Added you OP. Im just outside Toronto in Canada & looking for North American peeps to race with. My PSN info is below.

I always try to race as clean as possible, but mishaps do occur. If i bump someone off course, i let them stay ahead of me as i didnt earn their position.

DiegoMusselli
19-05-2015, 18:42
I am Brazilian but do not like to play with the people who is keen to get you off track by simply be front and unfortunately here has this fame, so who can add me to play cleanly I appreciate, even if the damage system I prefer is on! PS4 me add - guitarradialmind

vettelish
19-05-2015, 18:46
Same here...

I have been racing all my life. Add me if you want , clean respectful driver

PSN : Vettelish

I am on every night after 9PM CST

awaite85
19-05-2015, 21:40
PSN: adam_j03-zl - i'm usually on in the evenings.

Feel free to add me and let's race clean!

Shogun613
19-05-2015, 22:23
My PSN ID is Shogun613. I work nights, so I usually online early in the day or in the evening, and on weekends.

gotdirt410sprintcar
19-05-2015, 22:29
wheel user would like to join the fun psn gotdirt410sp

zennmeister
20-05-2015, 03:07
Sounds great. Hit me up with a FR! ID in sig.
I'm on most nights...during the day on the weekends.

TheStigsCanadianCousin
20-05-2015, 20:44
I'm near Toronto too. Is M-R---S-M-O-K-E with all those dashes? Add me back, TheRobxB. I'm still getting used to the game and my racing wheel so I may unintentionally bump a little. Working on it though!

Mr.Smoke
20-05-2015, 21:31
I'm near Toronto too. Is M-R---S-M-O-K-E with all those dashes? Add me back, TheRobxB. I'm still getting used to the game and my racing wheel so I may unintentionally bump a little. Working on it though!

Yes, it has all those dashes in there. The PSN i wanted was taken already so i worked around it lol. Will add you now.

nhraracer
21-05-2015, 04:22
Hello. Ya really need some clean races as public lobbies are very upsetting! lol.

nhraracefan1

MrDominoX
21-05-2015, 13:51
Got to finally host a room with mostly clean racers I found through forums, had a great time, with some awesome racing. Look forward to more great races with everyone!

dropgear21
21-05-2015, 14:55
I'm usually on mornings and evenings

PSN: DEATH_HATES_ME

HzzrdsFnst15
21-05-2015, 18:10
Hey everyone, I've seen a lot of threads about this for other countries, and while I'm not opposed to racing with drivers from other countries by any means, I know time zones can make it hard to be online at the same time. So I wanted to start a thread for US based drivers.

So far my only thought is, if you want to have good clean races with a bunch of like minded drivers (who will vote kick dirty racers as a group) then leave you PSN and start friending up.

I myself have been searching (we already befriended each other on PSN as you obviously are aware). I am not the fastest on the track but I bought the game to race clean with other clean racers. I have been in races with some clean racers and seen some slow down and move over, I myself done the same thing. Game is new so without any good setups. I feeling the tracks out etc so I might slow too soon for corners and I all too often have several cars slam me and off into the grass we go.

I have been racing online a long time as well. Me and my group of racers started back on Nascar 2005 on Ps2. We had more then 30 HzzrdsFnst team mates. HzzrdsFnst (15) as I was a Waltrip fan. No one had moved beyond Nascar 09 with me, and not many bought the Ps4. Point is, we worked as a league amongst ourselves. It was a few years running and we all had a lot of fun competing within. Now with Project Cars, GT7 in the future and Nascar 16(going to be a sim they say & new license holders) ... I am hoping to get back into the guaranteed racing clean and fun.

Most of all I know myself no one is perfect in these games, and we're not all on rails. The point is be it clean racing, brush up are part of it too. I do my best to not be involved but when they happen and I know the person did it was not doing it on purpose.. I'll have a laugh about it.

My PSN is HzzrdsFnst15 (Ontario Canada) and to further extend invites. I am highly anticipating NHL 16 on ps4 in September. I like to find PSN friends who will like to mix it all up and perhaps join an EASHL club as well.

jacktat29
21-05-2015, 19:57
Hello all I'am interested in some good clean racing, i would say I'am an intermediate level driver, that's on most evenings. I would also be interested in a league type play i.e different track each week so everyone can practice and be competitive. Jacktat29 I look forward to seeing you on the track.

f1-2004
22-05-2015, 00:17
Hello All.

PS4 login is f1-2004. I've been racing multiplayer since Project Gotham Racing 2 on on Xbox 360. Really enjoy racing with people that use the microphone.
Hope to meet some good players that enjoy to race and not crash into other drivers.

MagilaGuerrilla
22-05-2015, 06:37
Hey everyone. I would love to be involved with a clean racers' group if you can fit me in. I work the graveyard shift so I usually get to play early afternoon 1-4pm est on weekdays or all night after the family goes to sleep on my days off. If anyone is running a lobby during these odd hours please feel free to add me. psn= MagilaGuerrilla

rhygate
22-05-2015, 14:58
So this means PC players cannot join?

DStunnedMonkey
22-05-2015, 15:48

You can count me in. as a former Sprint Car Driver i def want some clean racing. I'm in the eastern time zone.

My PSN: DStunnedMonkey

Raeang
27-05-2015, 11:59
I am also near Toronto...so please count me in!! PSN = raeang

Silentkiller_201
27-05-2015, 18:23
Hello, definitely not easy finding clean drivers out there. Feel free to add me. PSN: Silentkiller_201

ecnahc515
31-05-2015, 03:45
I'm not amazing, but I'm generally a clean driver (everyone makes a mistake once in a while). PSN: ecnahc515

Let's race.

Freezin
31-05-2015, 21:49
Im always up for a good race, send me an invite anytime

PSN: Freezin-Cold

BurningRubber
01-06-2015, 22:30
PSN: DeathlySonata

West U.S.
Yo can I add you?
I've played every racing game there is, I race hard but clean. Looking for people who feel the same

#lookingforpodiums

Andysrollei
02-06-2015, 04:21
PSN andysrollei

Clean as I can be in all races.

TC33
02-06-2015, 22:42
clean driver here.runing controller.

psn tmaxxcrazy33. mainly race gt3 class. race long racees. manily 15 laps or more.

Disfunkd-
03-06-2015, 14:38
from the UK but fortunately i can race late at night every now and again, very clean racer, my PSN is DisfunkD-

serge07
03-06-2015, 18:46
Im from Mexico, looking forward to have clean races. PSN carnivoro71