PDA

View Full Version : game crashing and putting me on xbox dashboard screen

vwvanman71
18-05-2015, 14:45
Hi all , im having a problem in career mode on series 2 on 23/04 pagani club day monza where anywhere between the first two corners game crashes and takes me to xbox dashboard screen any ideas anyone on wot to do to fix this. Thanks

Mad Al
18-05-2015, 15:38
First problem is that you appear to be running the Xbox dashboard.....

this is the PC tech help section.. I'm sure a mod will move you to the correct area SMSoon

Sonic6L
19-05-2015, 17:44
It is a known problem on the Xbox One. I am experiencing it also and nothing is working to get it to progress past that point. Career is therefore unplayable at the moment.

Aldo Zampatti
19-05-2015, 17:51
Moved. People better than me is around here and they will help you out :)

milliotseb
25-05-2015, 08:10
I had the same issue yesterday.
I finally performed a cold restart of my Xbox. Set race laps to 3 laps (shortest time). When race is starting, let AI take 30s-40s advantage again you. Cruise around for 3 laps and at the end, you should be able to complete the race.
If you want to race, you have the risk to display the carbon Huyara that make Pcars crash. You could still try to redo this race after next update release.
Hope it could help

Sonic6L
25-05-2015, 10:23
I had the same issue yesterday.
I finally performed a cold restart of my Xbox. Set race laps to 3 laps (shortest time). When race is starting, let AI take 30s-40s advantage again you. Cruise around for 3 laps and at the end, you should be able to complete the race.
If you want to race, you have the risk to display the carbon Zonda that make Pcars crash. You could still try to redo this race after next update release.
Hope it could help

That's a bullshit work around and didn't work for me. The game is simply broken as there is no way to progress in career mode.

milliotseb
25-05-2015, 11:24
That's a bullshit work around and didn't work for me. The game is simply broken as there is no way to progress in career mode.

Sorry it did not work for you.