PDA

View Full Version : PENALTY for being pushed out of the track by the other car, ridiculous!

babazulu
18-05-2015, 15:23
Hi,
as the title says, in race penalty for being pushed out of the track by the other car, from behind, is simply ridiculous!
I have already been penalised by exploring nature out of the track, and that wasn't my fault, then I get 5 or more additional seconds system penalty.

Umer Ahmad
18-05-2015, 15:33
Yeah, the game does not know why you went off track but just that you did. Blind Justice i guess. Something to be improved later.

babazulu
18-05-2015, 15:36
Should I mention that this almost always happens when I do very good pole position after 15 or more minutes of qualifying. 15 minutes qualify for a few seconds race.

Failrunner
18-05-2015, 15:53
Well you should have gotten out of the other drivers way!! Lol. =P Seriously it happens all the time. Sometimes it does happen because I stop short with a car right behind me but sometimes it's because driver behind me is going faster than me and makes no effort to avoid me. Even the a.i. in Asphalt 8(A mobile game) will make an effort to go around me or avoid me and they're supposed to hit you! Lol.

RobMUFC1987
18-05-2015, 16:03
Yeah, the game does not know why you went off track but just that you did. Blind Justice i guess. Something to be improved later.

This is more a "shortcut" thing, but at Hockenheim you can go wide at turn 1 with no penalty if you miss the kurb, but if someone hits you wide, you get a slow down

Psychomatrix
18-05-2015, 16:03
The ai on xbox one stays on the line even world goes under. They ignore you even if you beside or in front of corner. Overtaking is often a risk. Specially in the open wheelers when tyres touch. Should be fixed.

Psychomatrix
18-05-2015, 16:08
This is more a "shortcut" thing, but at Hockenheim you can go wide at turn 1 with no penalty if you miss the kurb, but if someone hits you wide, you get a slow down

That's real practice. in hockenheim you can leave the track at corner one. But must come back to track at some point. In dtm races you
can see how they drive in reality. So this okay and make the game more authentic.

RobMUFC1987
18-05-2015, 16:10
That's real practice. in hockenheim you can leave the track at corner one. But must come back to track at some point. In dtm races you
can see how they drive in reality. So this okay and make the game more authentic.

I get that, I just don't understand why that's allowed but if someone hits me wide, it's no longer allowed?

jgaganas
18-05-2015, 16:12
You have to strike back... i noticed you can put the AI into the tirewall in T1 @ Oschersleben.

Just stay side by side... they're so "stubborn", they willingly take the wall rather than slowing down just for a sec :P

Eat this AI! ;)

Mahjik
18-05-2015, 16:30
Should I mention that this almost always happens when I do very good pole position after 15 or more minutes of qualifying. 15 minutes qualify for a few seconds race.

Is this with AI or online?

AngelBrow
18-05-2015, 16:42
1. Pit exit on Azure, doing it legit (which means cutting the first corner) why do I get a penalty? System should see.. only time your allowed to cut the first corner, is when leaving the pits.

2. Monza, first chicane. I broke way to late. I went straight zig-zagging thru the tyre walls. Had to go slow, lost 2 places by that alone. Then I get another 5 sec penalty? I lost loads of time. So why am I getting a penalty?

3. Other chicanes, having a great race online. Then on the last lap having someone push you, forcing you to cut the chicane. 5 sec pen.

Im not stressing the devs. I love this game and you guys have given me the best racing game since GTR2. I will support you and buy all the dlcs no matter the price. Im just let out some stream with the comment :)

babazulu
22-05-2015, 14:56
Is this with AI or online?

online :(

wraithsrike
22-05-2015, 15:25
The ai on xbox one stays on the line even world goes under. They ignore you even if you beside or in front of corner. Overtaking is often a risk. Specially in the open wheelers when tyres touch. Should be fixed.

This is very true and something I've commented on a few times but never really had an answer, it's like the Ai do not know your there.