PDA

View Full Version : Disk Version Request

JBMoto513
18-05-2015, 15:55
To Whom This May Concern,

I have purchased your game Project Cars Digital version for the Xbox One Platform. I have installed it and completely uninstalled it twice in hopes of fixing the issue I am experiencing. Both times has yet to resolve the issue. I am writing today to see if I can get a disk version of the game as others are not seeing this issue with the disk version. I have read forums that others with the digital content have seen similar issues.

Issue: Sound in game play is extremely low volume, and hearing digital distortion. Regardless of the sound settings made in the game menu have no effect. Menu music is perfect and getting full range audio. Game play is missing channels, runs at about 20% volume of the rest of the game, and no LFE. During collisions or hard corning no tire chirping or other vehicle noise can be heard. “Only in Game Play” is the issue. Full range audio cannot be heard during game play.

Setup: TXNR 1009 running in Dolby Digital THX 9.3. Up scaling audio to 9.3. Even in All Stereo the issue is still present. So the DAC or DSP is not blame.

Please let me know what I need to do to get a disc version of the game as I am very frustrated with the digital version. I just want to enjoy the game that is getting such great reviews. My personal experience thus far has not been good and I currently disappointed. Hopefully we can make this right.

RubberDave
18-05-2015, 15:57
Sorry to say, you will likely have the same issues with a disc. Add to that the coming patch will hopefully be released before you get a physical copy you may need to sit and wait with the rest of us.

Beamin
18-05-2015, 16:00
Yeah, don't waste your effort by getting a hard copy. They aren't allowed to differentiate. that's just how the game is right now, friend.

Im Sorry
18-05-2015, 16:04
To Whom This May Concern,

I have purchased your game Project Cars Digital version for the Xbox One Platform. I have installed it and completely uninstalled it twice in hopes of fixing the issue I am experiencing. Both times has yet to resolve the issue. I am writing today to see if I can get a disk version of the game as others are not seeing this issue with the disk version. I have read forums that others with the digital content have seen similar issues.

Issue: Sound in game play is extremely low volume, and hearing digital distortion. Regardless of the sound settings made in the game menu have no effect. Menu music is perfect and getting full range audio. Game play is missing channels, runs at about 20% volume of the rest of the game, and no LFE. During collisions or hard corning no tire chirping or other vehicle noise can be heard. “Only in Game Play” is the issue. Full range audio cannot be heard during game play.

Setup: TXNR 1009 running in Dolby Digital THX 9.3. Up scaling audio to 9.3. Even in All Stereo the issue is still present. So the DAC or DSP is not blame.

Please let me know what I need to do to get a disc version of the game as I am very frustrated with the digital version. I just want to enjoy the game that is getting such great reviews. My personal experience thus far has not been good and I currently disappointed. Hopefully we can make this right.

Disc version is exactly the same.Trust me!

SpeedFreakDTM
18-05-2015, 16:40
Have you guys tried messing around with the audio setting on the Xbox One?

Are you using an optical cable to take sound from your console to your stereo?

I have had a similar issue with ALL Xbox One sounds, sounding tinny, distorted etc. I use the turtle beach XP500 headset, it was perfect on the Xbox 360, but the One wasnt.

What I did was: Xbox One dash board > Settings > Display & Sound > ..........Then move across to the right to "DIGITAL AUDIO"..........Change "optical audio" to [Bitstream out] and then change the Bitstream format to [Dolby Digital] or [DTS].

Doing this allowed my headset to control the sound and adjust the volume. Any other way and the volume was controlled by MS's crappy chat adapter.

If you already have these settings then I'm afraid I'm out of helpful suggestions.

I have not had any sound bugs that I have noticed.

Hope this helps.

Browhatswong
18-05-2015, 16:45
You say the sounds are low ? In all honesty I usually have my tv volume around 12, Im not kidding you I have to turn the volume down to 5 with this game. Some weird occurrences going on here :)

koda.72
18-05-2015, 17:05
Have you guys tried messing around with the audio setting on the Xbox One?

Are you using an optical cable to take sound from your console to your stereo?

I have had a similar issue with ALL Xbox One sounds, sounding tinny, distorted etc. I use the turtle beach XP500 headset, it was perfect on the Xbox 360, but the One wasnt.

What I did was: Xbox One dash board > Settings > Display & Sound > ..........Then move across to the right to "DIGITAL AUDIO"..........Change "optical audio" to [Bitstream out] and then change the Bitstream format to [Dolby Digital] or [DTS].

Doing this allowed my headset to control the sound and adjust the volume. Any other way and the volume was controlled by MS's crappy chat adapter.

If you already have these settings then I'm afraid I'm out of helpful suggestions.

I have not had any sound bugs that I have noticed.

Hope this helps.

That worked for me as well.