PDA

View Full Version : digital edition on UK Xbox one store on two Xbox ones?

GTR_07
18-05-2015, 16:31
Hi

If I were to buy the project cars off the UK Xbox one store does it include all the dlc modified car pack and limited car pack?

As my Xbox account is set as my home console but my son has the profile also on his Xbox is it possible that we would both have access to the limited edition content?

Cheers

Browhatswong
18-05-2015, 16:42
I have the digital edition, didn't get the limited edition car pack (the one that includes the SMS RUF). I'm not too sure about it on two consoles sorry

Snowowl
18-05-2015, 17:19
The usual situation is this: The Gamertag (not the console), owns the game and DLC. If Gamertag A plays on Console A and Console B, designated as "home" console, logging in and downloading Gamertag A's profile entitles that person to access the same content. It also works if you have two different hard drives, and switch between them physically, so as to play two separate versions of the game. You can only be logged on with the Gamertag A/Profile on one of the devices at a time.

In the case of Gamertag B (the Son) having his own console, he's going to need to purchased the extra content under his own gamertag/profile. At least that's the way it has worked in the past. For definitive word, I would suggest contacting Xbox Support.

HLR Joker
18-05-2015, 17:28
The usual situation is this: The Gamertag (not the console), owns the game and DLC. If Gamertag A plays on Console A and Console B, designated as "home" console, logging in and downloading Gamertag A's profile entitles that person to access the same content. It also works if you have two different hard drives, and switch between them physically, so as to play two separate versions of the game. You can only be logged on with the Gamertag A/Profile on one of the devices at a time.

In the case of Gamertag B (the Son) having his own console, he's going to need to purchased the extra content under his own gamertag/profile. At least that's the way it has worked in the past. For definitive word, I would suggest contacting Xbox Support.

Fred??

SeanSAFC89
18-05-2015, 17:29
The way I do it, I set my brothers Xbox One as the Home console; this grants the console access to my library of games and DLC across all accounts, shares Xbox Live Gold, and can play offline.

The other Xbox One is my own console, where I sign in to Xbox Live and can play any content I have purchased myself. This approach works best for me as I'm signed in to Xbox Live at all times.

GTR_07
18-05-2015, 18:13
Thanks for everyone's help and advice it's much appreciated

I phoned Xbox support aswell snowowl like you suggested and was told it should work on both consoles and that It should included limited edition and modified car packs

So I went and bought it and it looks like it will work on both consoles but it looks like I only got the limited edition car pack

After a Google search it seems the modified pack was a pre order bonus.

Thanks again for everyone's help.