PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster T300RS Back ordered in the USA?

folkwagon
18-05-2015, 16:48
Thrustmaster.com lists five (5) resellers in the US that sell the T300RS

Amazon - Product under review and unavailable for purchase

Costco - Their website only lists the T80 and Ferrari 458 for purchase, doesn't list T300

Fry's - Not available at any store in Southern California and doesn't ship online until "June"

Gamestop - It is listed on their website but currently says "unavailable for order"

Newegg - Listed for sale but with a price of $600, which is $200 above MSRP.

Really want this wheel, and can't find it anywhere.

Dents27
18-05-2015, 16:49
I ordered mine on Tuesday May 12th and had it on Friday May 15th. I think I was one of the lucky ones to get one. Caveat I am in Canada but our suppliers are the same.

Gjtfreak
26-05-2015, 00:34
I've been waiting for mine for almost 3 weeks now so I decided to send an email to Thrustmaster regarding the issue and this is what they had to say.

"We thank you for your interest in Thrustmaster products and for reaching us regarding your inquiry.

At this moment we are back-ordered with this particular device.

In the coming weeks new batches will be delivered to our main warehouse in USA, making the unit once more available through our network of distributors and retailers.

For a list of them please check the following link:

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/where-buy

At this moment we cannot provide you though with an ETA on the delivery of the first batch of units.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Thrustmaster Technical Support is at your disposal for any other information you may need. You can reach us online at the following addresses:

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng for the latest updates and FAQs

or by telephone at one of the numbers listed on the following page: http://ts.Thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=contact
Kind regards,

Your Thrustmaster Customer Support Agent, Jonathan"

BuffaloD
26-05-2015, 03:27
I got lucky. The day before Project Cars was released I spotted a one day sale at Fry's Electronics ( I bought it on sale on May11 ).
I bought the Thrustmaster T300 RS for $199.99 when it normally sells for $399.99. Keep your eyes open for another one day sale from Fry's.

LordDRIFT
26-05-2015, 03:50
Thrustmaster.com lists five (5) resellers in the US that sell the T300RS

Amazon - Product under review and unavailable for purchase

Costco - Their website only lists the T80 and Ferrari 458 for purchase, doesn't list T300

Fry's - Not available at any store in Southern California and doesn't ship online until "June"

Gamestop - It is listed on their website but currently says "unavailable for order"

Newegg - Listed for sale but with a price of $600, which is $200 above MSRP.

Really want this wheel, and can't find it anywhere.

Ebay. Lowest price right now is 475 and accepting offers. That's how I got mine.

Kruleworld
26-05-2015, 04:36
it sounds like they underestimated the numbers

ceeece
26-05-2015, 05:01
I ordered mine May 12th and it shows I should be getting it tomorrow. Fingers crossed. This will be my first wheel. Wheel Stand is on the way too but not until next week. ugh!

blacknred81
26-05-2015, 05:12
I ordered mine a few weeks ago, a few days before PCARS came out in the US, kind of surprised they sold out.....