PDA

View Full Version : The more I play it,the more glitches I get,

Projectmanager
18-05-2015, 17:01
I don't know about anyone else having this small problem,when I first started playing project cars there was not one problem with the sound especially,but been on it everyday,Sunday at least 5 to 6 hours,now ime getting sound problems,and it freezing,I thought I got away with little problems other people were having,
Not a problem to me,it was perfect in every way,till I spend long periods of time on,it's on disc not download,
Still unbelievable,love it,roll on the bank holiday weekend,

dwaynetheBLADE
18-05-2015, 17:02
Hi there, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues we are working hard to sort things out. Have you tried reinstalling your game? sounds like a texturing problem.

Projectmanager
18-05-2015, 17:08
Hi,I don't think I want to do that,but if I need to uninstall it and install it again,is that what I need to do??,

menaceuk
18-05-2015, 17:14
The more I play, the bigger my trouser tent gets:D

Have you got your console set to instant on power mode? This thing is known to cause issues with a lot of games, some times it will start fine and things start to happen, sometimes it is perfectly fine and affects nothing. If you are on that try going to power saving mode, then restart the console and see how that goes. Should only take 2 minutes.

dwaynetheBLADE
18-05-2015, 17:16
Just say "xbox reinstall" on the main menu and the cloud system will do it all for you m9