PDA

View Full Version : T100 on PS4 not recognised... HELP!!

Timothywilsons
18-05-2015, 17:55
Pls help, my son is driving me mad!!

Just got a T100 wheel. Booted the game up and then after start screen plugged it in. It went through its "movements" and red light on but cannot see it in the settings anywhere? Son bugging me, what am I missing please?

Thanks in advance....

LordDRIFT
18-05-2015, 18:46
This happened to me with the 80. Restart the game or system with the ds4 off while the wheel is plugged in.

muscular
18-05-2015, 19:03
I believe u need to press the "start" button. Directly below the word "T" on the right side. It works for me, however, u definitely won't be able to navigate the PS home menu but just inside the game itself, the controller mapping on the wheel is pretty good.

Timothywilsons
18-05-2015, 19:55
I believe u need to press the "start" button. Directly below the word "T" on the right side. It works for me, however, u definitely won't be able to navigate the PS home menu but just inside the game itself, the controller mapping on the wheel is pretty good.

I'm sorry I do not see the word /letter T?

Still can't connect....

ctzn
18-05-2015, 20:08
Turn the PS4 on with the DS4 controller and launch the game by navigating the menu with the DS4.

Once the game has booted, you can then turn off the DS4 (Under Devices) and you should be able to use the wheel.

Sebstinator
18-05-2015, 20:45
Search for existing threads, you will find a solution...

Timothywilsons
18-05-2015, 20:51
Turn the PS4 on with the DS4 controller and launch the game by navigating the menu with the DS4.

Once the game has booted, you can then turn off the DS4 (Under Devices) and you should be able to use the wheel.

This is great, it's working! But virtually no FFB. Any suggestions?

muscular
19-05-2015, 04:47
I'm sorry I do not see the word /letter T?

Still can't connect....

I'm surprised u don't see the big word "T", right in the middle of the wheel, that is also thrustmaster's logo. Also weird u get no FFB despite getting it to work, u probably either didn't plug in the power or u had another wheel.

Zenzic
19-05-2015, 09:01
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22090-Thrustmaster-T100-not-recognised