PDA

View Full Version : Custom tracks / layouts.

MostHated
18-05-2015, 18:21
Hello all,
I just ordered a new wheel yesterday and it will not be here until tomorrow, so I only got to play this on PC with a ps4 controller so far, but I think it will be a great game. I have been playing Live For Speed since its first version back in the early 2,000's and still played it from time to time even to this day. That is primarily because of the ability to have the wide opened track that allowed people to make their own layouts, as well as modifying the cars (even though you had to use a trainer to do so, would love the ability to adjust boost levels, do motor swaps and things of that nature in the online game if the host allows, just so you can have fun and play around but that is a bit far fetched for a game that spent so much time on realism).

I have been waiting for a game to replace the fun LFS gave me tuning and driving around, that had modern graphics and cars. I am really hoping that P.Cars can offer everything I loved about LFS, so that I can get all my old racing buddies to switch over and we can relive some of the great times we had making challenging road courses. Some times you just want to break away from a normal track that you have played in every racing game that has come out ever so far, lol.

Great work so far devs, can't wait until my wheel arrives so that I can shred up some tires!
MostHated

P.S. Even bigger areas to make your own layouts would be great. : )
http://i.imgur.com/xkUqiku.png

gp20
19-05-2015, 11:12
I would pay for a track generator.

MostHated
19-05-2015, 17:58
I just love making random flat tracks with wide opened space where you can just play around and do whatever. Gets rid of some of the "seriousness" of racing some times. Let everyone line their cars up along the wall, take pics, slide around in the huge lot. I have spent hundreds of hours doing this in LFS.