PDA

View Full Version : Music volume should affect ALL music

AlanK
18-05-2015, 18:22
I have the music volume set to zero. Nothing wrong with the music (!) but I prefer to listen to my own choice. On start up, after the various logo screens there is a movie with music, which also appears if I leave the game alone for about 45 secs (I suppose you might call it a Project Cars screen saver). The music with these movies isn't affected by the music volume setting. Strange.

I often have a post-race chat on Skype video with a friend and that music keeps popping up (either at my end or his, or both) every 45 secs. I know I've only got to click on the Project Cars screen to stop it, but if the game is minimised it's a repeating pain in the butt!

MULTIVITZ
21-05-2015, 18:40
First thing I did in the opitions was turn the menu music down, now I got to listen to the looped pit atmospherics. It wouldn't be hard to have short sound bytes that were engineered to blend starts and finishes and played in random. Come ON this is 2015 for crying out virtually!!!! This game needs a polish. Wish for a game polisher and one will apear. Sounds sad, but true.

Umer Ahmad
21-05-2015, 18:58
You can just delete/rename the video. Then it will never play.

Roger Prynne
21-05-2015, 19:04
You can just delete/rename the video. Then it will never play.

Can you do that on the PS4?

OP... The intro movie is a video so you cant turn the music down.

Umer Ahmad
21-05-2015, 19:06
Dont think so, assuming OP is on PC aince that what his avatar shows

Roger Prynne
21-05-2015, 19:08
Don't know anymore as some have PC in their avatar but play on PS4/xbox1

OP if you are on PC then you can rename.....
\Steam\steamapps\common\pCars\Movies\projectcars_boottrailer.bik