PDA

View Full Version : Such a difficult game!

Dookie Possum
18-05-2015, 18:59
I'm just messing around with the Audi R18 at Monza, at night, in a thunderstorm. It's so difficult, borderline impossible...but it's SO...DAMN...FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sitting here getting ticked off snapping the rear end out in every corner, but I'm actually having fun! It's difficult, but barring some of the steering issues I get on the Xbox, the game is a blast.

Thanks to WMD members and SMS!

By the way, what do the 4 colors in the game logo stand for?

Cheers!

Dookie Possum

rauf0
18-05-2015, 19:01
Pain, effort, tears and racing heaven (blue).

:cool:

LADY GEMMA JANE
18-05-2015, 19:31
If it is difficult, turn the difficulty down a touch
I find it mostly easy

Dookie Possum
18-05-2015, 19:55
If it is difficult, turn the difficulty down a touch
I find it mostly easy

I am just running solo...I love the challenge of having to be super clean to win. I also like the challenge of running without assists too!

Gavin Thomas
18-05-2015, 20:07
I'm just messing around with the Audi R18 at Monza, at night, in a thunderstorm. It's so difficult, borderline impossible...but it's SO...DAMN...FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sitting here getting ticked off snapping the rear end out in every corner, but I'm actually having fun! It's difficult, but barring some of the steering issues I get on the Xbox, the game is a blast.

Thanks to WMD members and SMS!

Cheers!

Dookie Possum

Glad you're enjoying the challenge,
but if you want to make it a little easier, try increasing the acceleration diff (moving it to the left) it will help massively with getting the power down in the wet.

thisisbleep
19-05-2015, 06:52

The four things which make up the game:

- Career/single player
- Events/custom races
- Multiplayer
- Driver network