PDA

View Full Version : Week #1 Impressions (PS4)

trancend
18-05-2015, 19:45
So ive been playing for a week now quite intensly, on a pad.

I couldnt find a playable config, heh, tweaking alllll those settings.

Took a break today to play some gt6 with my supported wheel periphreal (that uber fine G series one, you know with the leather wrapped wheel), and alls I gotta say about PC on a controller is.... crap gtg, just threw up in my mouth.

HarryHoodlum
18-05-2015, 19:50
Your review is quite analytical. Would you mind summarizing it in laymen's terms?

Pink_650S
18-05-2015, 20:37
So your impressions after one week is that you couldnt find a controller configuration.
Woow! 11/10 would read again. Smh.
Pointless doesnt even come close to describing your post.

trancend
18-05-2015, 21:32
So your impressions after one week is that you couldnt find a controller configuration.
Woow! 11/10 would read again. Smh.
Pointless doesnt even come close to describing your post.

Ok, in short, this game doesnt play very well at all on a controller so I cannot say much of anything than it looks pretty.

Pink_650S
19-05-2015, 00:01
Ok, in short, this game doesnt play very well at all on a controller so I cannot say much of anything than it looks pretty.

Then why say something about the game when you dont even know it that well?
Only for the sake of saying something? :confused:

danpinho
19-05-2015, 01:24
Then why say something about the game when you dont even know it that well?
Agree

BTW: I couldn't play properly with my pads too.
Solution: Lot's of forum reading and trying what fits for my drive style.
My opinion after a few days: This game is really good! It has some bugs indeed, but still a excellent Sim.

manly_huge
19-05-2015, 02:02
excellant game but have a few issues on the ps4 iwas in a race going the right direction another driver going the wrong way hit me i got DQ another is the lag between when people join or leave the room otherwise the game is awesome got one question me and a great handfull of my handfulls love nascar and we were all wondering when daytona track is coming out please repy back thank you.