PDA

View Full Version : self changing gear ratios need to be fixed

MFP Dark One
18-05-2015, 20:01
the title says it all had another post about issues with game turns out it was self changing gear ratios if this has happened to you reply with same here the more people say something hopefully it gets moved to the top of the to do list and the faster we get a patch fix

z3r0cool77
18-05-2015, 20:04
There are already 2-3 other threads on the same topic.

Wacky-Racer
18-05-2015, 20:19
I had this issue, the gears were quickshifting e.g 4th straight to 7th (fa) and into corners 4th staright down to 1st which would flip the back of the car right around. I also had the livery pack #1 and liken car installed. I uninstalled them both, went to time trial, and have no gearbox issues anymore. Give it a try. : )

MFP Dark One
18-05-2015, 20:24
I had this issue, the gears were quickshifting e.g 4th straight to 7th (fa) and into corners 4th staright down to 1st which would flip the back of the car right around. I also had the livery pack #1 and liken car installed. I uninstalled them both, went to time trial, and have no gearbox issues anymore. Give it a try. : )

i just check the ratios before the race now

tubbychris1
18-05-2015, 20:42
Yeah gear ratios randomly changing themselves before each session on random cars :\

MFP Dark One
18-05-2015, 21:02
There are already 2-3 other threads on the same topic.

maybe so but the more noise we make about the better the chance that something gets done sooner my friend