PDA

View Full Version : This game needs more stats!!!

De_Breuk
18-05-2015, 20:36
This is what I am really missing:

- How many pole positions have I managed to take during career?
- How many fastest laps have I driven?
- How many laps/miles/km have I driven at a track.
- How many miles/km have I driven in each car.
- A record of the my record laps per car/class at each track.

- I need to see my fastest lap on screen during a session.
- (this could be a bug) split times don't always show up in the middle of the screen.
- If I set a lap record during career it should save it somewhere so if I start a free practice it shows my lap record.

- And we need to be able to compare our lap records with the world and friends!!

LordDRIFT
18-05-2015, 21:21
Agree. One thing I don't like is that if I use the restart function it counts as a career race entry. Over stats lol.

Krazee DD
18-05-2015, 21:27
Anyone know if theres a "Time Driven Total" stat?

I would like Time Driven for like each track. That would be legit.

DozUK
19-05-2015, 08:47
Split times hardly ever show up, I'm sure this is a bug. If I go to the monitor I just see a whole load of blanks for all drivers even though we're all 10 laps into things.

Fastest times and PB's are only ever recorded in Time Trial mode which is a big shame. I've set lots of fastest laps in practice, qualifying and race modes but they get lost when the session goes

ads427
19-05-2015, 09:09
Better race results after a race would be nice. Perhaps lap charts, position changes, fastest lap times for each driver, etc. I'm sure the PC version records all this because I've seen "apps" that can display this data after a race. I realise that apps aren't compatible with consoles but having some standard resulting after events would be nice ingame.

Also when it displays the fastest lap at the end of a event why do the times get rounded up?? 1min 40?? Where I did a 1min 40.345 secs etc???

davide vr
19-05-2015, 10:27
This is what I am really missing:

- How many pole positions have I managed to take during career?
- How many fastest laps have I driven?
- How many laps/miles/km have I driven at a track.
- How many miles/km have I driven in each car.
- A record of the my record laps per car/class at each track.

- I need to see my fastest lap on screen during a session.
- (this could be a bug) split times don't always show up in the middle of the screen.
- If I set a lap record during career it should save it somewhere so if I start a free practice it shows my lap record.

- And we need to be able to compare our lap records with the world and friends!!

THIS GAME NEED A BIG BIG BIG UPDATE!

De_Breuk
19-05-2015, 10:35
Also when it displays the fastest lap at the end of a event why do the times get rounded up?? 1min 40?? Where I did a 1min 40.345 secs etc???

Yeah, this does not make any sense at all, why not display the actual laptime.