PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Career Mode

Linx
18-05-2015, 20:46
I've started my career racing karts. I usually get emails for invitational but how do you play them? There's no where I've found that you can accept the invitation. Last night I won a championship series in 1st place. And if I remember right I think I got a contract offer in one of the emails but how do I accept that?
Another question I have is regarding an invite event. In this career mode you're supposedly starting from bottom working your way up. So how can someone who has only Karting experience be given an invite to drive a MClaren F1 in a 3 hr race? If this was real world there would be much less MClaren F1's left in existence

Krazee DD
18-05-2015, 20:50
Invitationals will come up on the calender on the day thye tell you in the email.

The game will auto go to the invite on that day and you have the choice to skip it or play it. (make sure you choose your car BEFORE the event)

Remember also that once you do one practice or qualifying for an Invitational its LOCKED IN on your schedule. No skipping it. You can only skip Invitationals on the first day of the invite.

ROCK ON!

Pink_650S
18-05-2015, 20:51
- The invitational events will mostly take place between the seasons.
- You can accept contracts in the mailbox, it'll show you the X-Button to accept it.
- Dont ask for logic :b

Linx
18-05-2015, 20:58
So once you get into a invitational you can drive a different car then what the invitational is about?

Krazee DD
18-05-2015, 21:03
So once you get into a invitational you can drive a different car then what the invitational is about?

No, but often times there will be 2-3 different cars in that class that you can drive. If its a BMW M1 Invitational then you can choose another car but at least you can choose a different livery.

Pink_650S
18-05-2015, 21:04
No. But sometimes you can choose from a class.