PDA

View Full Version : How does the DRIVER NETWORK COMMUNITY EVENT work?

Martini Da Gasalini
18-05-2015, 21:18
I just noticed this last night and the next event coming up is May 22nd -
SMS-R Driver Network Championship Round 3 - Silverstone GT Sprint

How does this work? what do I need to be able to join in? I tried getting in on the previous one and it said I needed Limited Edition cars, I get that, but what about the this next go around, what else is going to be needed to get in on this?

LADY GEMMA JANE
18-05-2015, 21:20
All events are locked for me , maybe we need to wait until the 22nd, not sure !

Martini Da Gasalini
18-05-2015, 21:23
Yeah that's what it was like for me as well.

likewise
19-05-2015, 06:14
Or if you do manage to do one your time doesn't get posted and you will see this (you have not posted a time in this event!).
this game is broken please fix!

Marcd23
19-05-2015, 07:29
None of my times have ever recorded. It would be nice if SMS would at least acknowledge what's going on.

DozUK
19-05-2015, 08:44
The events are date locked, but I wouldn't recommend sinking any time into them on PS4 (However tempting) as its a known issue that times are not always (Unfortunately the majority of the time) being recorded. I hope this gets fixed soon as the driver network was a big pull for me.

MULTIVITZ
19-05-2015, 10:12
I drove the monza event and set a time, I aint showing on the leader boards though!!!!!!!

davide vr
19-05-2015, 10:25
I drove the monza event and set a time, I aint showing on the leader boards though!!!!!!!

Me too!

QPRLad
19-05-2015, 11:15
I had a look at this last night too, I came to the conclusion it may only be open for 24 hours on the date of the event.

PS, this also gives you a good look at the DLC packs coming to the game. I spotted the Iconic Racing Pack, unless this was common knowledge?

OppaErich
19-05-2015, 11:37
Maybe there's a cap and you fell off the bottom. I did two events and my times showed up, ranked only two thousand something but it was there.

DozUK
19-05-2015, 13:15
It's a known bug, it can register a time, but 9 times out of 10 it won't. Personally, with those odds I'd put my time to better use

Martini Da Gasalini
19-05-2015, 18:57
The events are date locked, but I wouldn't recommend sinking any time into them on PS4 (However tempting) as its a known issue that times are not always (Unfortunately the majority of the time) being recorded. I hope this gets fixed soon as the driver network was a big pull for me.

oh man you're kidding me for the PS4! you just crushed me :apologetic:
but come May 22nd I should be able to enter the next event right?

DozUK
19-05-2015, 19:16
oh man you're kidding me for the PS4! you just crushed me :apologetic:
but come May 22nd I should be able to enter the next event right?

you'll be able to enter the event yes, but unless a fix comes before it more than likely wont register the time on the leader board.

It's date locked on all formats, they're rounds of a competition that take place like a championship over the months. Just ps4 leader board update currently doesn't work right, not worth spending time doing it as its frustrating when you get a good time and it doesn't keep it

Martini Da Gasalini
19-05-2015, 20:44
you'll be able to enter the event yes, but unless a fix comes before it more than likely wont register the time on the leader board.

It's date locked on all formats, they're rounds of a competition that take place like a championship over the months. Just ps4 leader board update currently doesn't work right, not worth spending time doing it as its frustrating when you get a good time and it doesn't keep it

that sucks Donkey nuts, oh man I left Destiny for bugs and glitches and now I gotta deal with the same on another game, but surprisingly I'm more patient with Project C than I am with Destiny :)

seamastergmt
20-05-2015, 04:11
I have been having the same problem as well. My times are not posting...