PDA

View Full Version : mandatory pit stop

owenmorris
18-05-2015, 22:44
Hi guys I've looked and searched and cannot find a way to add mandatory pit stops to my my online races, the only thing I've heard is after 10 laps you automatically get called in we now know this is not true.

Owen ( ltsowen)

Pink_650S
19-05-2015, 00:24
You cant do that.

madmaz116
19-05-2015, 07:51
You cant do that.

i have to say this is the biggest mistake ever, I mean even in the old Toca games you could do this, it would have given online races a little extra strategy, online right now is boring, single races, with no strategy whatsoever , tyre wear doesnt work properly especially with Ai in the race, no pitstops, no "championship" mode, like in the Old Toca games, where you could select several tracks, and have a mini championship with points etc. Sorry but online could have been so much more.

MULTIVITZ
19-05-2015, 10:17
I damaged my car and went into the pits for repair, came out with a 30 second drive slow penalty for leaving the track!!!!!!! Has this game ever been tested?

Luke Townsend
19-05-2015, 10:28
I damaged my car and went into the pits for repair, came out with a 30 second drive slow penalty for leaving the track!!!!!!! Has this game ever been tested?

Which track and which car too? There is a known bug with a few certain combos.

Pink_650S
19-05-2015, 14:50
i have to say this is the biggest mistake ever, I mean even in the old Toca games you could do this, it would have given online races a little extra strategy, online right now is boring, single races, with no strategy whatsoever , tyre wear doesnt work properly especially with Ai in the race, no pitstops, no "championship" mode, like in the Old Toca games, where you could select several tracks, and have a mini championship with points etc. Sorry but online could have been so much more.

Doesnt mean the online wont change in the future. Call me blind but l think the guys at SMS take our feedback seriously and take our suggestions into consideration for upcoming patches and DLC.
So why not give feedback to them without always having to slap them in the face verbally. You achieve much more with patience and politeness. Do you really think its fun for the devs to improve their game when so many people are moaning and whining?

And about the championship. There are many sites that do that, l actually want to start a championship in this forum soon too. So theres definitely enough ways to keep the game fresh until future content releases.
If all you do is racing in public with wreckers, then of course the game gets frustrating and repetitive quickly.

Slicker_VR
19-05-2015, 14:57
Which track and which car too? There is a known bug with a few certain combos.

happened to me at hockenheim gp in gt3 on our first attempt at an online endurance race (50 laps) destroyed my race :(

madmaz116
19-05-2015, 15:33
Doesnt mean the online wont change in the future. Call me blind but l think the guys at SMS take our feedback seriously and take our suggestions into consideration for upcoming patches and DLC.
So why not give feedback to them without always having to slap them in the face verbally. You achieve much more with patience and politeness. Do you really think its fun for the devs to improve their game when so many people are moaning and whining?

And about the championship. There are many sites that do that, l actually want to start a championship in this forum soon too. So theres definitely enough ways to keep the game fresh until future content releases.
If all you do is racing in public with wreckers, then of course the game gets frustrating and repetitive quickly.

I never said it wouldnt change in the future , I called it as it is, and I dont "always slap them in the face verbally", i have the right to my opinion same as everyone else and I was merely expressing that.

Pink_650S
19-05-2015, 18:55
I never said it wouldnt change in the future , I called it as it is, and I dont "always slap them in the face verbally", i have the right to my opinion same as everyone else and I was merely expressing that.

Okay, you didnt this, you never that.
It wasnt necessarily directed only at you, but also at many others in the forum.
If you cant read between the lines, then maybe dont read at all.

madmaz116
20-05-2015, 09:32
Okay, you didnt this, you never that.
It wasnt necessarily directed only at you, but also at many others in the forum.
If you cant read between the lines, then maybe dont read at all.

Goodness, chill out mate.

MrStef85
20-05-2015, 09:58

You where driving fast yesterday! Keep up the good work!

MrStef85
20-05-2015, 10:00
Maybe tyre wear on full and fuel usage on, and then a race for about 12 to 15 laps. Maybe this will work.

Pink_650S
20-05-2015, 16:47
Goodness, chill out mate.

I'm totally chilled actually. What made you think l was not?
Oh, you went out of arguments :hopelessness:

Colonelgoldie
21-05-2015, 12:46
Did you cross the solid white when leaving pit lane to join the track? Doing so wil give you a penalty, don't know if this is the case but could be.

madmaz116
21-05-2015, 16:03
I'm totally chilled actually. What made you think l was not?
Oh, you went out of arguments :hopelessness:

ok you win, happy now?

Pink_650S
21-05-2015, 21:33
ok you win, happy now?

Sad now :(