RIP

http://www.atraccion360.com/media/aa/paul-walker-with-supra.jpg

ELAhrairah
18-05-2015, 23:15
http://i.gyazo.com/582860e02e05984e239658c15e1c1853.png

may he rest in peace and a lot of tarmac in heaven

crsnwby
18-05-2015, 23:36
fuck off. Drive like a cunt die like a cunt. "The coroner's report stated that the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT was traveling at a speed possibly as high as 100 miles per hour (160 km/h) before the crash"

in a 35mph zone... basically where kids play......

Mr Akina
18-05-2015, 23:39
fuck off. Drive like a cunt die like a cunt. "The coroner's report stated that the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT was traveling at a speed possibly as high as 100 miles per hour (160 km/h) before the crash"

There's so many things wrong with that statement. Well done.

crsnwby
18-05-2015, 23:41
There's so many things wrong with that statement. Well done.

You might want to tell this then.... I think you need to read before you walk. er

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Walker

Neil Hopwood
18-05-2015, 23:43
You might want to tell this then.... I think you need to read before you walk. er

From the Wiki

Authorities determined that Rodas was driving the car, while Walker was the passenger

crsnwby
18-05-2015, 23:45
It doesn't matter whose driving, your a cunt for getting in with a cunt.

He didn't know he was getting in a Porsche and driving to a known corner for drift clowns with a dick who thinks he can drive who he knows very well and probably did the same thing many times?

drive like a cunt dia like a cunt

Mr Akina

No need.

fuck off. Drive like a cunt die like a cunt.

He wasn't driving

It's an industrial estate.

JJJC

Lol.. You know he was a passenger and not driving right?

crsnwby
18-05-2015, 23:49
Yes get in the car with a dick its your fault... he knew he was a bellend as he knew him. You saying its the drivers fault your little boyfriend paul walker died... or it is his fault he was a clever cunt and got in the car with a known knob head.... Porsche doesn't make a driver its exposes cocks.

cossie29
18-05-2015, 23:49

It doesn't matter whose driving, your a cunt for getting in with a cunt.

He didn't know he was getting in a Porsche and driving to a known corner for drift clowns with a dick who thinks he can drive who he knows very well and probably did the same thing many times?

drive like a cunt dia like a cunt

Wow crsnwby i have managed to read 2 items you have wrote and you seem like a complete waste of breath! go away and troll somewhere else!

Mr Akina
18-05-2015, 23:50
Yes get in the car with a dick its your fault... he knew he was a bellend as he knew him. You saying its the drivers fault your little boyfriend paul walker died... or it is his fault he was a clever cunt and got in the car with a known knob head.... Porsche doesn't make a driver its exposes cocks.

Brilliant.

JJJC
18-05-2015, 23:51
I know a brick wall when I see one, not worth the effort.

crsnwby
18-05-2015, 23:58
If I get in a car with a pissed knob head its my fault, you think he got in and said "slow down its a corner all the drifters go round 100mph is a bit fast" or did he give it the big un?

eracerhead
19-05-2015, 00:07
fuck off. Drive like a cunt die like a cunt.

http://youtu.be/RprMPis226k

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:11
Your initial SIG tells us a LOT. Stop watching movies, get a job, have kids and when one gets killed by a speeding CUNT come back and post a video you little CUNT.

madmax2069
19-05-2015, 00:21

Congrats, you just became the first person on my ignore list.

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:22
Congrats, you just became the first person on my ignore list.

does anyone care console noob? you have ZERO value to a forum. Go away stay away and stop telling us about your life as we don't care who you ignore.

o Mike V o
19-05-2015, 00:25
He has more value than you thats for sure.

TMoney
19-05-2015, 00:26
Let's see the driver was actually a professional driver akaik. Plus you never know what could've happaned to cause him to lose control. Maybe a tire blew out, maybe something ran out in front of them. Yes they were speeding but you don't know the details.

And by your logic, no one should ever drive a car period. Since we drive surrounded by other "cunts" on the road. So if someone gets hit by a drunk driver, they're a "cunt" too for driving on the same road? :confused:

Boyd12
19-05-2015, 00:28
Original name OP "The King"

https://media.giphy.com/media/1PgPvWLfXGkCY/giphy.gif

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:37
Get some reading lessons you clown

The curve where Walker and Rodas were killed is a popular spot for drifting cars.[53] The coroner's report stated that the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT was traveling at a speed possibly as high as 100 miles per hour (160 km/h) before the crash. The coroner's report further stated that no alcohol or other drugs were found in the systems of either man.[54] Furthermore, it states that there were no hints of technical problems with the car and neither a damaged surface of the street nor parts on the street played a role in the accident.[55] Police investigated as to whether drag racing played a role, but were unable to find evidence of a second car's involvement.[56] A piece of the car was stolen off the tow truck as the wreckage was towed away on a flatbed. Two men, Jameson Brooks Witty and Anthony Janow,[57] were arrested for grand theft.[58] Walker's autopsy showed "scant soot" in his trachea, leading investigators to believe he died before the car was engulfed in fire, where Rodas was killed on or shortly after impact by head, neck, and chest trauma.[57][59]

In March 2014, further investigation revealed that the speed of the car was the lone reason for the crash. The car was said to be traveling between 80 miles per hour (130 km/h) and 93 miles per hour (150 km/h), and had nine-year-old tires that were seldom driven on.[

cossie29
19-05-2015, 00:43
does anyone care console noob? you have ZERO value to a forum. Go away stay away and stop telling us about your life as we don't care who you ignore.

Get some reading lessons you clown

The curve where Walker and Rodas were killed is a popular spot for drifting cars.[53] The coroner's report stated that the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT was traveling at a speed possibly as high as 100 miles per hour (160 km/h) before the crash. The coroner's report further stated that no alcohol or other drugs were found in the systems of either man.[54] Furthermore, it states that there were no hints of technical problems with the car and neither a damaged surface of the street nor parts on the street played a role in the accident.[55] Police investigated as to whether drag racing played a role, but were unable to find evidence of a second car's involvement.[56] A piece of the car was stolen off the tow truck as the wreckage was towed away on a flatbed. Two men, Jameson Brooks Witty and Anthony Janow,[57] were arrested for grand theft.[58] Walker's autopsy showed "scant soot" in his trachea, leading investigators to believe he died before the car was engulfed in fire, where Rodas was killed on or shortly after impact by head, neck, and chest trauma.[57][59]

In March 2014, further investigation revealed that the speed of the car was the lone reason for the crash. The car was said to be traveling between 80 miles per hour (130 km/h) and 93 miles per hour (150 km/h), and had nine-year-old tires that were seldom driven on.[
JUST FUCK OFF!:YOU SAD LITTLE MAN, CAN YOU NOT HEAR THAT? I THINK IT IS YOUR MUMMY CALLING U UP FROM HER BASEMENT FOR YOUR DINNER!

Umer Ahmad
19-05-2015, 00:49

WARNING: Language

Umer Ahmad
19-05-2015, 00:50
JUST FUCK OFF!:YOU SAD LITTLE MAN, CAN YOU NOT HEAR THAT? I THINK IT IS YOUR MUMMY CALLING U UP FROM HER BASEMENT FOR YOUR DINNER!
WARNING: Language and insulting a member

Umer Ahmad
19-05-2015, 00:50
CLOSING THREAD