PDA

View Full Version : This Game Is TERRIBLE

crsnwby
18-05-2015, 23:27
This game is an underdeveloped pile of tosh... delayed for months and the basics cant even get fixed. Or more pertinent thought about, engage brain and think FFS.

1. THE BIG GAME BREAKER.. some may notice some may not. You qualify online 4 seconds per lap faster than the next car, in game on lap 1 your car fails to steer, as if the tyres are burned out. SORT IT OUT.
2. I keep being told I set the fastest sector over and over, only to get to the end of the lap and.... apparently I'm being timed against my sector times... the times I have not put in yet as ITS MY FIRST LAP.... SORT IT OUT.
3. I join a race and DRIVE is locked, in any mode, practice, qualy, you name it... SORT IT OUT.
4. I'm looking for a game, I CANT search by: Car, Track, Session, Lap Length, Host Quality, Car Class. You name it you CANT search by it..
5. In career; pointless as it is, with the incredible AI that rams into you when driving open wheel... another excellent job over the above. I get forced into a night/rain race and instead of 100fps I get 7fps... YES 7.....now that's another issue that needs a whole new thread... i7 and the 3rd fastest GPU on the planet.. well done...

Delays are for consoles not for PC's.... #

I don't mind consoles I have them all but for a racing SIM its always PC and you fucked it up... never again will I buy a game from a wannabe developer.

THE ULLTIMATE JOURNEY..... YOUR HAVING A LAUGH YOU CLOWNS.

t0daY
18-05-2015, 23:32
You have only 7fps during a night/rain race? Which ingame video settings are you using? For solving this fps problem your exactly pc-specs would be awesome :)

Dreco
18-05-2015, 23:33
Buy a decent PC.

o Mike V o
18-05-2015, 23:38
Buy a decent PC.

SORT IT OUT

crsnwby
18-05-2015, 23:38
You have only 7fps during a night/rain race? Which ingame video settings are you using? For solving this fps problem your exactly pc-specs would be awesome :)

Its not a PC issue, its a terrible game issue. If it were a PC issue I would not be getting 100fps on azure in the day with 25 AI cars on ultra. I already advised these clowns that the HUD should not eat 10-30 fps.

crsnwby
18-05-2015, 23:39
Buy a decent PC.

Says the PS4 noob who asked mummy for his car wash money. How is it playing on PC medium settings on a console?

t0daY
18-05-2015, 23:40
Its not a PC issue, its a terrible game issue. If it were a PC issue I would not be getting 100fps on azure in the day with 25 AI cars on ultra.

Thats not true at all... I have overall between 40-60 fps, rain/storm/clear weather, azure coast, nordschleife etc pp...

Ian Bell
18-05-2015, 23:41
Fantastic contribution crnswby.

Bye.

t0daY
18-05-2015, 23:42
Fantastic contribution crnswby.

Bye.

Second time our ways crossing today, thats a sign! :D

RacingTopsy
18-05-2015, 23:42
Well, either the forum messed up somewhere or you have quite a long time to sort it out since, err, 2012.. :onthego:

Ian Bell
18-05-2015, 23:43
Thread closed.