PDA

View Full Version : THANKS FOR CLOSING MY THREAD!!!

crsnwby
18-05-2015, 23:53
INSTEAD... "HEAD OF STUDIO"

Can you answer some of the questions please and tell us why your incapable of giving us these after months of delays?????? Anything to do with the last statement... I assume that's why it was closed, due to inexperienced people or "developers" as you call yourself.

1. THE BIG GAME BREAKER.. some may notice some may not. You qualify online 4 seconds per lap faster than the next car, in game on lap 1 your car fails to steer, as if the tyres are burned out. SORT IT OUT.
2. I keep being told I set the fastest sector over and over, only to get to the end of the lap and.... apparently I'm being timed against my sector times... the times I have not put in yet as ITS MY FIRST LAP.... SORT IT OUT.
3. I join a race and DRIVE is locked, in any mode, practice, qualy, you name it... SORT IT OUT.
4. I'm looking for a game, I CANT search by: Car, Track, Session, Lap Length, Host Quality, Car Class. You name it you CANT search by it..
5. In career; pointless as it is, with the incredible AI that rams into you when driving open wheel... another excellent job over the above. I get forced into a night/rain race and instead of 100fps I get 7fps... YES 7.....now that's another issue that needs a whole new thread... i7 and the 3rd fastest GPU on the planet.. well done...

Delays are for consoles not for PC's....

Dreco
18-05-2015, 23:53
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117031/3429222-vfs.gif

t0daY
18-05-2015, 23:54
Mister Bell, we need you here again.... Aarrgh -.-'

crsnwby
18-05-2015, 23:55
or he could just answer... its a lot easier to close a thread when you have no answers....

Dreco
18-05-2015, 23:57
or he could just answer... its a lot easier to close a thread when you have no answers....

You need to be more respectful if you want some help.

t0daY
18-05-2015, 23:58

Can you answer some of the questions please and tell us why your incapable of giving us these after months of delays?????? Anything to do with the last statement... I assume that's why it was closed, due to inexperienced people or "developers" as you call yourself.

1. THE BIG GAME BREAKER.. some may notice some may not. You qualify online 4 seconds per lap faster than the next car, in game on lap 1 your car fails to steer, as if the tyres are burned out. SORT IT OUT.
2. I keep being told I set the fastest sector over and over, only to get to the end of the lap and.... apparently I'm being timed against my sector times... the times I have not put in yet as ITS MY FIRST LAP.... SORT IT OUT.
3. I join a race and DRIVE is locked, in any mode, practice, qualy, you name it... SORT IT OUT.
4. I'm looking for a game, I CANT search by: Car, Track, Session, Lap Length, Host Quality, Car Class. You name it you CANT search by it..
5. In career; pointless as it is, with the incredible AI that rams into you when driving open wheel... another excellent job over the above. I get forced into a night/rain race and instead of 100fps I get 7fps... YES 7.....now that's another issue that needs a whole new thread... i7 and the 3rd fastest GPU on the planet.. well done...

1. Learn to drive
2. Do not known this issue
3. Its a bug, will be fixed
4. You can search for Car Classes, mb later they expand the search filter
5. Must be something wrong at your graphic settings

Can you go to bed now?

Mark Quigley
18-05-2015, 23:59

I'm reading the Paul Walker thread and I do not want to help you, sorry.

crsnwby
18-05-2015, 23:59
1. Learn to drive
2. Do not known this issue
3. Its a bug, will be fixed
4. You can search for Car Classes, mb later they expand the search filter
5. Must be something wrong at your graphic settings

Can you go to bed now?

Not very well educated are you....

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:01
I'm reading the Paul Walker thread and I do not want to help you, sorry.

I don't need help I need this shitty game to get some development to bring it out of BETA. I don't have an issue its the shitty code.

Mr Akina
19-05-2015, 00:01

If that's 'THE BIG GAME BREAKER' never go racing in real life when you can drive. Your tyres cool on the grid (or before a rolling start) and although they are warm, they are neither up to race temperature or up to optimal pressure for at least 2-3 laps. Unfortunately, the game sims this pretty well.

dwaynetheBLADE
19-05-2015, 00:02
Not very well educated are you....

Hi there m9, have you tried reinstalling your game and resetting your system? sounds like a texturing issue

t0daY
19-05-2015, 00:02
I don't need help I need this shitty game to get some development to bring it out of BETA. I don't have an issue its the shitty code.

I think with that (sorry for the word) SHIT attitude no one will help you at all...

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:03
If that's 'THE BIG GAME BREAKER' never go racing in real life when you can drive. Your tyres cool on the grid (or before a rolling start) and although they are warm, they are neither up to temperature or up to optimal pressure for at least 2-3 laps. Unfortunately, the game sims this pretty well.

Are you for real?

Why then are they GREEEEEN not still BLUE?

Stop making excuses FFS and wake up noob. And why are they again worse after 5 laps?

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:04
I think with that (sorry for the word) SHIT attitude no one will help you at all...

I told you I dont need help I need retards to fix there game.

Mr Akina
19-05-2015, 00:04
Are you for real?

Stop making excuses FFS and wake up noob. And why are they again worse after 5 laps?

Because they aren't cold... and because tyres and track surface change.

Shinzah
19-05-2015, 00:05

I think the thread being closed was a hint for you to SORT IT OUT

o Mike V o
19-05-2015, 00:06
Are you for real?

tire temps have to be around 220, the tires show green even when they are 170 (which is usually where they are at during the race start iirc)

o Mike V o
19-05-2015, 00:07
oops double post

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:07
tire temps have to be around 220, the tires show green even when they are 170

The standard magical reason that the code doesn't apply. STFU noob. if there were a temp range why isn't GREEN at that range.. if not how do I know im in the range without my magic hat on that you have clown....

Your telling me they spent soooo long on tyre wear and heat ranges they forgot to make the game work properly? JOG ON.

JimStick1
19-05-2015, 00:09
You'd increase your chances of getting a legit response if you stopped acting like a jerk. SORT IT OUT.

Mr Akina
19-05-2015, 00:10
The standard magical reason that the code doesn't apply. STFU noob. if there were a temp range why isn't GREEN at that range.. if not how do I know im in the range without my magic hat on that you have clown....

Your telling me they spent soooo long on tyre wear and heat ranges they forgot to make the game work properly? JOG ON.

Apart from the dash and the telemetry, I don't know how you would know.

o Mike V o
19-05-2015, 00:10

im trying to help you, if you want to be a whiny little bitch then go do it somewhere else.

c172fccc
19-05-2015, 00:11
STFU noob.

I hope you don't have that kind of attitude when talking in front of a real person.

DUST2DEATH
19-05-2015, 00:11
If you get 7 fps, either you have your settings to high, or you have an issue with your hardware.

BTW, what is your hardware?

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:14
Mad Catz Pro Racing wheel/pedals

you cant help me son.

o Mike V o
19-05-2015, 00:16
you expect optimal tire temps at the start and you're calling me a noob? lol

madmax2069
19-05-2015, 00:17
Here is how to fix the issue.

Go run a tub of water, take your system and put it in the tub. There issue solved.

Now how about that attitude of yours.

Shinzah
19-05-2015, 00:17

you cant help me son.

Mad Catz.

help
Nobody can help you now.

I'm sorry. :^)

c172fccc
19-05-2015, 00:18

you cant help me son.

I can't see why anybody would want to help you anyway.

blacknred81
19-05-2015, 00:18

you cant help me son.

When he means hardware, I dont think he means your setup, I think he means your PC Specs, all we know is your processor (i7), and not anything else

t0daY
19-05-2015, 00:20
Nobody can help you now.

I'm sorry. :^)

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:21
I said I don't need help... IT IS NOT A PC ISSUE... THE CODE IS SHIT. GO DO AZZURE WITH 25 CARS NIGHT THUNDERSTORM AND SEE THE 7FPS THEN DO CLEAR DAY AND SEE THE 100FPS.

RacingTopsy
19-05-2015, 00:22
you cant help me son.

I agree. And we now all should quit the thread.

Chin
19-05-2015, 00:23
Considering the join date, I have a serious suspicion this was a banned member that still has a chip on his/her shoulder...

Bazil14
19-05-2015, 00:24
I said I don't need help... IT IS NOT A PC ISSUE... THE CODE IS SHIT. GO DO AZZURE WITH 25 CARS NIGHT THUNDERSTORM AND SEE THE 7FPS THEN DO CLEAR DAY AND SEE THE 100FPS.

Thing is, you're the only one experiencing this issue, so its at your end most likely, not the game's

Secondly its obvious you are actually a WMD member by your join date and that you have hidden your status on purpose. So you should know how things work around here and how to act. if you want respect and help then you should act appropriatly, however I feel like you might just be a troll.

Dreco
19-05-2015, 00:24

The code?

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:27
I'm asking serious questions and getting answers by people who either guess the answer or come back with derogatory comments. The initial set of statements are correct are they not?

People seem to get all up and defensive as they paid for a game, they put on the blinkers and blindly give it a 10 out of 10... instead of thinking what could be better.

t0daY
19-05-2015, 00:27
The code?

The Matrix Code... Isnt that obvious? :D

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:28
The code?

You don't need to know, keep to the console, code isn't for you.

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:28
Thing is, you're the only one experiencing this issue, so its at your end most likely, not the game's

Secondly its obvious you are actually a WMD member by your join date and that you have hidden your status on purpose. So you should know how things work around here and how to act. if you want respect and help then you should act appropriatly, however I feel like you might just be a troll.

Have you read the forum?

RacingTopsy
19-05-2015, 00:29
The initial set of statements are correct are they not?

No, they don't apply at all for me. And I also get more FPS on the settings you mentioned with a GTX580.

Bazil14
19-05-2015, 00:29
I'm asking serious questions and getting answers by people who either guess the answer or come back with derogatory comments. The initial set of statements are correct are they not?

People seem to get all up and defensive as they paid for a game, they put on the blinkers and blindly give it a 10 out of 10... instead of thinking what could be better.

However, you are failing to provide hardware specs when people ask for them, they are trying to help you, anyone with a WMD tag has 4 years of experience with this game, they know the issues pretty much as well as any developer here does, so they can help you...

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:32
However, you are failing to provide hardware specs when people ask for them, they are trying to help you, anyone with a WMD tag has 4 years of experience with this game, they know the issues pretty much as well as any developer here does, so they can help you...

I DONT NEED HARWADRE SUPPORT FFS....

i7 2600k
Corsair Force GT SSD
XFX 7990
XFX 850 PSU
8GB 2100 MhZ RAM..

What random reason can you find to make it do 7FPS?

If they have years of experience how come points 1 to 4 WERE NEVER ASKED OR HAVE BEEN ASNWERED.... playing a game doesn't make you a developer. paying for an ALPHA and inputting fuck all makes you a cunt.

t0daY
19-05-2015, 00:33
I DONT NEED HARWADRE SUPPORT FFS....

i7 2600k
Corsair Force GT SSD
XFX 7990
XFX 850 PSU
8GB 2100 MhZ RAM..

What random reason can you find to make it do 7FPS?

If you can give us also your project cars ingame settings we can find it maybe out :)

crsnwby
19-05-2015, 00:34
If you can give us also your project cars ingame settings we can find it maybe out :)

ITS NOT THE SETTINGS OR THE PC FFS GO AWAY NOOB.

t0daY
19-05-2015, 00:35

How do you know for sure? Any reasons behind this? Any information we havent got??

Shinzah
19-05-2015, 00:36
Have you read the forum?

I just read every post you made on this forum. I was hard pressed not to find one that wasn't insulting to someone else, or just outright insulting.

You even went to a thread about a dead man that was full of fans of his just for the sake of starting shit. Not only do people *not* want to help you and you've received more than you ever should, not one person cares about the issue with your game. May it crash for you often and spite your very existence because...

madmax2069
19-05-2015, 00:40
I just read every post you made on this forum. I was hard pressed not to find one that wasn't insulting to someone else, or just outright insulting.

You even went to a thread about a dead man that was full of fans of his just for the sake of starting shit. Not only do people *not* want to help you and you've received more than you ever should, not one person cares about the issue with your game. May it crash for you often and spite your very existence because...

crsnwby made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.

Neil Hopwood
19-05-2015, 00:43
XFX 7990

7990 is a dual gpu, right? have you tried turning off crossfire.

The new AMD drivers are supposed to be out tomorrow.

t0daY
19-05-2015, 00:49
I think crsnwby is banned... at least his profile is saying that^^

Neil Hopwood
19-05-2015, 00:49
I think crsnwby is banned... at least his profile is saying that^^

Oh, well. No real loss.

Shinzah
19-05-2015, 00:50
Bye Felicia.

Aldo Zampatti
19-05-2015, 00:51

Ian was quite clear, your behavior is unacceptable. Bye

EDIT: this thread is closed too.