PDA

View Full Version : demands

knotme
19-05-2015, 00:41
it really tickles me how people today demand things as if they mean anything in the whole scheme of things. people are so full of themselves nowadays as if they matter to the world. i won't say grow up because many are old enough to know better. but then again... one's age has nothing to do with maturity.

WhiteNinja636
19-05-2015, 00:55
I demand context.

t0daY
19-05-2015, 00:57
I demand a trial by combat!

Mad Al
19-05-2015, 01:01
I demand a bacon butty....

oh sod it.. make it a chip butty with curry sauce..

Aldo Zampatti
19-05-2015, 01:12
I demand my wife to listen at me.... (beat that!)

TheLethalDose
19-05-2015, 01:44
it really tickles me how people today demand things as if they mean anything in the whole scheme of things. people are so full of themselves nowadays as if they matter to the world. i won't say grow up because many are old enough to know better. but then again... one's age has nothing to do with maturity.

Why are you ranting as if you mean anything in the whole scheme of things? People are so full of themselves nowdays as if they matter to the world. I won't say grow up because many are old enough to know better about incessant rants with little context or value. But then again one's age has nothing to do with maturity.

cloakdeath
19-05-2015, 01:51

This post got likes?? it really tickles me how people today demand things as if they mean anything. Is this a split infinitive or something? I'm trying to wrap my head around it.

knotme
19-05-2015, 02:52
lol... you guys are a hoot. the only ones that should be offended by this are those that demand things like they have weight and those that are clearly immature. lol i really got a chuckle from some of these demands. at least the storm is passing through and i can do some racing now instead of plodding through some of these posts on this forum. :) cheers

p.s. myself... i DEMAND a 'trial by jury' of my peers! lol

JDFSSS
19-05-2015, 03:47

cool story can you tell some more?

LordDRIFT
19-05-2015, 04:11
Demand deez nutz....

DUST2DEATH
19-05-2015, 06:27

yea, we're done here LOL.

poet
19-05-2015, 07:57
When you live in your mums basement and she gives you everything you ask for to placate your endless whining, it's easy to imagine the rest of the world will respond the same to your bleating.

http://highpriestesskang.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/eric-cartman.jpg

Smegsterman
19-05-2015, 08:34

Very sad that an age of technological advance with consoles and touchscreen etc seems to have brought about a lack of respectfullness and patience all thats left is self entitled, impatient idiots.

poet
19-05-2015, 08:40
Very sad that an age of technological advance with consoles and touchscreen etc seems to have brought about a lack of respectfullness and patience all thats left is self entitled, impatient idiots.

The answer is obvious. Stop making games that people want.

Gamers demand next-gen graphics, next-gen gameplay, next-gen physics, next-gen sound, massive amounts of content and all of it to be delivered NOW!
Then they cry like spoiled toddlers when something doesn't work properly.
But it is ABSOLUTELY to be expected that when you push the envelope of what is technically possible on a PC, that some things won't work, or not as well as hoped.

So the solution is simple. Make rubbish games based on old technology, never go anywhere near the cutting edge and you won't get sliced up by it.
Because that's what gamers want right? The same old technology over and over again, rather than risking the fact that something might not work fully.

Revvin
19-05-2015, 09:06
I think this Billy Connolly sketch pretty much nails it as far as some of the demands made in this forum (be warned, its Billy Connolly so not safe for work)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2KLyBapfTc

crazyD45
19-05-2015, 10:17
@ Revvin
You, Sir - are absolutely correct ... that was perfect - lol

crazyD45
19-05-2015, 10:27

That's not a demand Aldo - that's a fantasy! LOL

R8TEDM3
20-05-2015, 03:51

Lmao, yes Aldo plz...need you to say it in that exact tone to my GF :friendly_wink:

knotme
20-05-2015, 05:26
i have to say it is nice to smile about something on these forums... and you guys are making me giggle. cheers

Aldo Zampatti
20-05-2015, 14:54
Lmao, yes Aldo plz...need you to say it in that exact tone to my GF :friendly_wink:

Dude! look at your signature!!! either:
1) You don't listen to your GF when you buy hardware, or
2) you have dominated her already and you need to teach me howww!!!! :)