PDA

View Full Version : Sound becomes static and pops

Krylon Blue
19-05-2015, 01:03
Digital version with the update. My game randomly has static and at times has a continues popping type of digital static noise. Is this an issue anyone else has had?

Also, on some rolling start Kart races, I'll be in first but it'll say 12th place and I have to restart. I've also been leading on lap 4 and it reverted back to lap 3 and I was in 12th place out of no where. Small issue, I'm more concerned about the sound.

OneBadHuskerFan
19-05-2015, 15:56
Digital version with the update. My game randomly has static and at times has a continues popping type of digital static noise. Is this an issue anyone else has had?

Yes, it's actually the most common issue I have currently. The whole game slows down as well while this is happening. Lasts usually about 5-10 seconds. I believe it's a known issue and is being investigated and/or worked on.

Im Sorry
19-05-2015, 16:54
As above!

Krylon Blue
26-05-2015, 02:49
Glad I'm not the only one. Best game I own now

Apoc112
26-05-2015, 02:57
This is the one issue bugging me the most, too. i've posted a video of it here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24539-Bug-Report-Echoing-Audio-and-a-6th-to-1st-shift

if it's a known issue, i'm not sure which of the "known issues" in the tracking thread is supposed to describe it.

phillips66
29-05-2015, 20:18
Was this supposed to be fixed with patch 1.3? I don't see anything on the "Known Issue" page. I still have this issue, it was really bad on Bathurst (spelling?) last night.

thisisbleep
30-05-2015, 08:30
Was this supposed to be fixed with patch 1.3? I don't see anything on the "Known Issue" page. I still have this issue, it was really bad on Bathurst (spelling?) last night.

Have you treid to hard reset the console? Are you using headphones/headset?

z3r0cool77
30-05-2015, 13:53
I reset my console everyday and play sometime on headset and sometimes without but these sound distortions always happen and have since day one. Someone else also posted a video of this recently. I've kinda just grown used to it.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27352-Is-this-specific-issue-being-fixed-in-the-upcoming-patch

Tried adding it as a link but it just crashes my iphone browser. Top post has video of the sound issue.

Birdman
30-05-2015, 16:09
Also, on some rolling start Kart races, I'll be in first but it'll say 12th place and I have to restart. I've also been leading on lap 4 and it reverted back to lap 3 and I was in 12th place out of no where. Small issue, I'm more concerned about the sound.

I've had that happen to me last night, I didn't realize it until I was leading the race 3 laps in and it said I was in 12th. I just restarted the race. I believe it happened to me 2nd race on round 4 of the 1st kart championship.