PDA

View Full Version : Fixing Damage During Pit Stop

jsykes
19-05-2015, 02:55
So I was running an endurance race at Le Mans and it went into the night. I got in a mixup with another car and hit the front end. The lights went out and I was left in the dark. I got back to pits and told it to fix damage during the stop. I was sent back out without lights.

I tiptoed around again in the dark and this time made sure I looked really close at the pit stop settings. Again looked like I had it set to fix all damage. Again, released with no headlights.

I had to abandon the race cause I couldnt keep racing in the dark.

What am I missing? Is this a bug or is there something I need to set that I didnt see? Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Del Zotto x82x
19-05-2015, 04:41
Hey I asked the same thing.. I started a race at Dubai at night with the F1 car.. Turns out F1 cars have no headlights and I guess Dubai doesn't have any lights, so needless to say it was pitch dark and I was forced to abandon the race.. Makes for some great destruction derby races though lol.. btw I got no response from the community regarding this issue

jsykes
19-05-2015, 19:20
No one has run into this issue?

Or on the flip side, has anyone had their lights damaged and then gotten them fixed during a stop? How'd you do it?

Stewpot
19-05-2015, 23:39
Had the same at le Mans, still trying to find a fix

jsykes
20-05-2015, 00:58
Is there a collective thread to add bugs to so the devs see it?

Thanks.

PeoplesChampion
20-05-2015, 01:17
Hey I asked the same thing.. I started a race at Dubai at night with the F1 car.. Turns out F1 cars have no headlights and I guess Dubai doesn't have any lights, so needless to say it was pitch dark and I was forced to abandon the race.. Makes for some great destruction derby races though lol.. btw I got no response from the community regarding this issue

Dubai has lights. One of the most well equipped tracks in the world. A childhood friend of mine ( drove prototypes at the age of 19 ) has driven there many times.

Del Zotto x82x
20-05-2015, 02:24
Dubai has lights. One of the most well equipped tracks in the world. A childhood friend of mine ( drove prototypes at the age of 19 ) has driven there many times.203568
I have no idea who is depicted in this picture. Just using it as reference.

Ok then, I was stating exactly what happened to me when driving the F1 car on Dubai at night in Project Cars.. If there is lights at Dubai at night then there is a problem in game.. Try it out for your self and see if you come out with the same issue...

Del Zotto x82x
20-05-2015, 02:26
Dubai has lights. One of the most well equipped tracks in the world. A childhood friend of mine ( drove prototypes at the age of 19 ) has driven there many times.203568
I have no idea who is depicted in this picture. Just using it as reference.

I think I just realized something.. That is not Dubai... That is Yas Marina....... lol

PeoplesChampion
20-05-2015, 02:32
I think I just realized something.. That is not Dubai... That is Yas Marina....... lol

You are correct, sir. I picked the wrong thumbnail. Fixing now.

Del Zotto x82x
20-05-2015, 02:50
Dubai is such a beautiful track!