PDA

View Full Version : ok, so no patch yet.

ABR Getif
19-05-2015, 05:52
Lets be constructive here.

We know there is no patch, we would all like one but MS are taking a while in processing it.

Devs we all appreciate your work and the moderators in these forums so, thanks up until now.

Lets just keep positive people and we will be patched in no time.
No flaming please. Apologies if i have been off, bit impatient but thats only because i love this game.

OrenIshii BE
19-05-2015, 06:06
Are you really going to create a new thread each day for an update on the patch!!!
Is that not a bit of an overkill, don't you think?

2000Viper
19-05-2015, 06:28
Yea it would be nice if it ran at 60FPS on Xbox. It's choppy many places with sound oddities randomly occurring right when you don't want it. I hope that gets resolved soon. IT does take away from the experience. Also would be nice to see other car brands such as Ferrari and Lamborghini.. Chevy, Dodge Viper..

Retro_uk
19-05-2015, 07:03
Well I hope SMS learn from this. It's one thing to be in beta on the PC for however long and be able to patch things on whim. But they really need to tighten up there quality control if console owners are gong to have to wait almost 2 weeks for fixes whenever they screw things up. That just isn't acceptable.

The folk that say be patient. If I had told SMS to give me the Xbox One game at launch but I'd pay them once I was satisfied, would they be patient with me? I pre ordered the digital version as I wanted to support the dev. But they need to respect that and take more care with updates, fixes, new additions so that this doesn't happen again.

Sankyo
19-05-2015, 07:06
I apologize for closing this thread, but we really need to bring down the amount of threads in general and in particular threads dealing with the same topic that won't help the game to move forward. It's not censorship, but trying to keep this forum useful for both devs and players/customers. Thanks for your understanding.