PDA

View Full Version : Time Trial times not saved?

jimmyb_84
19-05-2015, 09:00
I'm loving the game and I particularly like chasing lap times. I have done many tries in GT class around Brands Hatch GP and Imola however my times don't appear to of saved?

I haven't been using the class leading car (Zonda R) I like to use GT3 cars but when I exit back to the menu and try to see my time, apprently I haven't entered..... but I have?

I checked one time myself and it would of put me 279th... it's a little fustrating. As a side not would be nice to compare friends best times or just GT3 cars.

I'm proper hooked on the game, just cannot get enough.

(I'm playing on PS4)

thisisbleep
19-05-2015, 09:08
Are you sure that you are getting a clean lap? If you crash or leave the track limits it will not count. You get a message on the left side of the screen if a lap becomes invalid.

wusuku
19-05-2015, 09:16
I thought it did not save my lap times on TT but found later that it seems to take sometime to upload them (i guess, also could be a bug) usually after some time (2/3 minutes) my time was on the leaderboard.
Try leaving TT menu and getting back in it after a while and check (it works form me)
(I play on a PS4 to)

jimmyb_84
19-05-2015, 09:27
I thought it did not save my lap times on TT but found later that it seems to take sometime to upload them (i guess, also could be a bug) usually after some time (2/3 minutes) my time was on the leaderboard.
Try leaving TT menu and getting back in it after a while and check (it works form me)
(I play on a PS4 to)

I shall try this when I'm next on, seems logical as I'm certain I'm getting clean laps in

jimmyb_84
19-05-2015, 09:28
Are you sure that you are getting a clean lap? If you crash or leave the track limits it will not count. You get a message on the left side of the screen if a lap becomes invalid.

99% sure I'm getting clean laps, see here.... this lap didn't save either
https://youtu.be/3ABRrh1aqvI

MrTRAPPER
19-05-2015, 11:07
I'm loving the game and I particularly like chasing lap times. I have done many tries in GT class around Brands Hatch GP and Imola however my times don't appear to of saved?

I haven't been using the class leading car (Zonda R) I like to use GT3 cars but when I exit back to the menu and try to see my time, apprently I haven't entered..... but I have?

I checked one time myself and it would of put me 279th... it's a little fustrating. As a side not would be nice to compare friends best times or just GT3 cars.

I'm proper hooked on the game, just cannot get enough.

(I'm playing on PS4)

Just give it time to update. I've set lap times in 50 different tracks (theres a trophie if you do set 50 track times) they never showed up right away, within a few hours I check back and their up. In game when you pause it shows your best lap time if you've done it clean and as long as you back out nomally with Exit it will save your time. If you do set a lap time and decided to keep trying don't reset if you mess up on a lap because it say's all progress will be lost.

jimmyb_84
20-05-2015, 07:33
It appears you are correct, It takes a little time for the leaderboard to update.

Considered a bug?

sroc3
29-06-2017, 15:58
This still happens to me. It's really annoying - especially when you post a killer lap.

Mahjik
29-06-2017, 16:05
This still happens to me. It's really annoying - especially when you post a killer lap.

Are you on PC or one of the console platforms?