PDA

View Full Version : Car jumping gears and crashing on its own

I--Am--Clu
19-05-2015, 11:31
I'm currently doing a race in the Historic TGA Evo2 Drivers Classic and everytime the car changes into 5th gear from 4th, it immediately moves into 6th and the wheels lock up sending me into a spin. This happened the other day in the Formula Rookie.

I've tried rebooting the game and the PS4 system but it keeps happening. Just tried a quick race weekend and it was fine, went back into career and its doing it again.

andyscott
19-05-2015, 11:47
Not sure about the wheels locking but... Car setup? Check your gears - sounds like 5th & 6th are configured to change at the same ratio.

trancend
19-05-2015, 12:27
This happens to me occasionally, both up and down shifting, but it could any gear I noticed. It is particularly annoying when it skips a gear down shifting I find.

I already posted about this on the bug thread.

Jaymz456
19-05-2015, 13:47
Had some problems with gear too. Always the same one though : in Career Mode, sometimes 3rd et 4th gear are exactly the same, so i have to jump from 3rd to 5th, and from 5th to 3rd on braking points. Not a configuration problem, just happens casually. A restart of the game, and the problem might be solved. Pretty strange though...