PDA

View Full Version : issues not addressed in the patch

bisco
19-05-2015, 11:39
Since the first patch for the game will allow many people to now complete a lap, more of them will want to race online. We all know that isn't a smooth experience currently. Is this being worked on as well? The game has great potential that isn't being fulfilled at the moment and the frustration will only shift focus without this being addressed.

Zenia
12-06-2015, 23:13
So far im enjoying the game for now. To begin i am a die hard for racing games and i love the gran turismo series but for now this is the closest i can get.

I have noticed alot of changes that need to be done.

1. Make the A.I. More controllable
2. Where are the pit crews? You hear them but see them that isnt real racing
3. Pit engineer why cant we communicate with him?
4. Where in the world is all this rain coming from? Its not realistic to have it rain all the time. I have that setting turned off and it still rains

Please let me know when these problems will be fixed

Ian Bell
12-06-2015, 23:20
So far im enjoying the game for now. To begin i am a die hard for racing games and i love the gran turismo series but for now this is the closest i can get.

I have noticed alot of changes that need to be done.

1. Make the A.I. More controllable
2. Where are the pit crews? You hear them but see them that isnt real racing
3. Pit engineer why cant we communicate with him?
4. Where in the world is all this rain coming from? Its not realistic to have it rain all the time. I have that setting turned off and it still rains

Please let me know when these problems will be fixed

Not when you're telling us we're not close to GT...

Honestly though, read around, use search. Most of what you've asked is covered/answered/not a 'problem to be fixed' let alone have a date attached.

Ian Bell
12-06-2015, 23:22
Since the first patch for the game will allow many people to now complete a lap, more of them will want to race online. We all know that isn't a smooth experience currently. Is this being worked on as well? The game has great potential that isn't being fulfilled at the moment and the frustration will only shift focus without this being addressed.

We're constantly working on the online side yes.

We've found that about 50% of issues are resolved by connecting by ethernet cable directly.

ashasha
13-06-2015, 00:37

We've found that about 50% of issues are resolved by connecting by ethernet cable directly.

Are they thinking that it might be overhead from the wireless adapter? I noticed that a few people had mentioned this as a workaround and at first I thought that it may be lousy wifi, but I've seen similar issues with other hardware before. I'm still pretty green on the xBox.

MULTIVITZ
13-06-2015, 00:42
Yes, I forgot the wifi ain't all that, especially if there's other traffic. My ps4 is wired, my old router can handle the ps4, a 360, laptop and 3 phones.

Aldo Zampatti
13-06-2015, 02:26

Expanding on this, being a tech savvy and a engineer on this types of technologies (and some others), I would encourage everyone to plug the Ethernet cable and drop the WIFI connections for online gaming.

Please do!

d4ninho
13-06-2015, 12:54
it simply due to the peer 2 peer connections, dedicated servers are what proper gaming needs for steady multiplayer.

Raven403
13-06-2015, 13:41
Party chat stabilizes the lobby. Try it. Get together with some people, and party up then try the online, it's way better. Our league has found this helps, we even split into two parties if we have to