PDA

View Full Version : Pit Stop change

QuickShift
19-05-2015, 11:40
Is there any way to change when you have to come in for your mandatory pit stop ?? Currently racing GT3 and it ask me to come in on Lap 2 but I just ignore it until I feel like coming in, is there a way or do I just keep doing what in doing ??

mkstatto
19-05-2015, 11:46
I'd also like to know this.

Xterno50
19-05-2015, 12:24
Is there any way to change when you have to come in for your mandatory pit stop ?? Currently racing GT3 and it ask me to come in on Lap 2 but I just ignore it until I feel like coming in, is there a way or do I just keep doing what in doing ??

The message you are getting is just a reminder. You can enter whenever you want, if you don't do so you will be desqualified when you finish the race. I once entered the pits and right after i crossed the line the engineer told me 'hey, the boxes are busy. your partner is in' and it was like a drive through for me ;)

doyley101
19-05-2015, 12:57
Yeh I got told the box was occupied even though I pitted from 1st and my team mate wasn't even in the lane at that point once. Annoyance ensued.

JeyD02
19-05-2015, 13:14
Press pit stop button again

Bailey
19-05-2015, 14:56
Yeh I got told the box was occupied even though I pitted from 1st and my team mate wasn't even in the lane at that point once. Annoyance ensued.

I think team share boxes.
~Bailey

mcarver2000
19-05-2015, 14:59
In some other sims the time one "communicates" a pit stop request can affect how long the actual pit stop takes. Example, call for the pit stop just before approaching pit entrance and the team is not ready, so you pit stop is takes longer while they get their equipment together. Does this apply to pCARS?