PDA

View Full Version : For whole SMS team and WMD members

CRU5557
19-05-2015, 11:56
Hello, I'm sorry for my bad english, but...

Thank you very much guys for lot of work you have done here! Release of this game is like dream come true for me and i'm incredibly happy I can play the best racing game ever made!

Don't be disappointed by few crying kids here on the forum and keep going for us, for real racing fans...

Good Luck! :cool:

maTech
19-05-2015, 12:18
I am happy that there are existing people who think like me and acknowledge the hard work that has been done so far. What we read here sometimes let me think i am abnormal with my thoughts. I trust the whole team from sms that this great game gets even better and i am looking forward to the next 2 years full with improvements, cars and tracks. Thank you! (By the way Sakitto GP with 54 cars is just great, so much traffic!)

Microcosmix
19-05-2015, 13:08
You are not alone, this game is Epic!

Really job Well Done, i am thankfull and have no problems With the game. Been a simracer for 2 years now and this is way ahead of the others in al aspekts!

NVI0U5
19-05-2015, 13:12
Lol all PC users... ^^

LADY GEMMA JANE
19-05-2015, 13:16
Happy xbox one user here :)

JessicaWalter
19-05-2015, 13:20
ps4 user. one of my best game purchases ever.

Revvin
19-05-2015, 13:23
Playing across all three formats and enjoying the game. Its not perfect but its not nearly as broken as some might lead you to believe but I believe that SMS will address any issues and improve the game as they have all the way through the closed testing process.

Smegsterman
19-05-2015, 13:24
I love the game personally.

Old adages - can't please everyone all the time and patience is a virtue both apply with modern gaming.

Dave-NRT
19-05-2015, 13:25
Good Morning:

To-day is the first day I have had to sit down and explore the Simulation..15 years of racing online..(Started with Dial-up and NASCAR 2003)

And 10 years of hosting only Online Racing Simulations...I am impressed greatly..Thank you folks for the great early summer of a release that I know takes time to be released with
confidence.

Good luck with the future updates..

Dave
'
NRT

TrevorAustin
19-05-2015, 13:26
Good Morning:

To-day is the first day I have had to sit down and explore the Simulation..15 years of racing online..(Started with Dial-up and NASCAR 2003)

And 10 years of hosting only Online Racing Simulations...I am impressed greatly..Thank you folks for the great early summer of a release that I know takes time to be released with
confidence.

Good luck with the future updates..

Dave
'
NRT

Think your calculator is broken:) released Feb 2003, 12 years ago. Still a long time though.

FA RACING 01
19-05-2015, 13:35
I enjoy this game tremendously. I've got no issues on XBone, no bugs, no sound issues, no frame rate issues, no laptime saving issues, no ffp issues, my Thrustmaster TX wheel works just fine, career works fine, game doesn't freeze and plenty of help from a few WMD members on an issue that was actually my own stupidity. Perhaps just lucky and all my sympathy to those that experience problems. But coming from an "arcade" racing game background, this game works just brilliant for me. Have to catch up on the tuning though, but learning fast.

Thanks to all involved getting us here.

NemethR
19-05-2015, 14:23
I pretty much agree, has some small issues, but THIS is the game I have been waiting for, for the last 10 years.
Totally LOVE it.

Beardybrave
19-05-2015, 14:42
Couldn't agree more. I've been waiting a long time for a racer like this. Sadly, the Internet has turned from a positive thing, to global megaphone for general entitlement. Can't wait for it to all settle down. When does CoD come out?

You have my thanks SMS.

Dave-NRT
19-05-2015, 14:42
I went with 2003...no-one ever remembers the phone bills for a 9600 dial up league called Hawaii ..My wife remembers though...LOL..she paid the bills back then..

Question...How do you like the Oculus Rift?...does it work with this tittle? and if so..does it work well?

Thanks

Dave

'
NRT

RoccoTTS
19-05-2015, 14:50
Here a happy XBOX1 user. Without SMS and the WMD-members there was no sim race game on console.
So a big thanks to them for giving us a real sim. Keep up the good work guys :applouse:

Microcosmix
19-05-2015, 14:59
Couldn't agree more. I've been waiting a long time for a racer like this. Sadly, the Internet has turned from a positive thing, to global megaphone for general entitlement. Can't wait for it to all settle down. When does CoD come out?

You have my thanks SMS.

"When does COD some out" LOL :)

vettelish
19-05-2015, 17:04

Thank you very much guys for lot of work you have done here! Release of this game is like dream come true for me and i'm incredibly happy I can play the best racing game ever made!

Don't be disappointed by few crying kids here on the forum and keep going for us, for real racing fans...

Well said mate !!!

crazyec24
19-05-2015, 17:50
I really haven't been having that many issues with the game honestly as it plays perfectly fine. I will admit this is a addicting racing game for me as I've been enjoying the game since last Tuesday for the US release.

CRU5557
19-05-2015, 18:33
@NVI0U5: My fault, i forgot to change my platform in profile... ;)

Henrique Clausing
19-05-2015, 18:58

I think these crying kids is a group of people from another studios trying to cause panic here...

IN FACT: This game is epic... no more words...

wraithsrike
19-05-2015, 19:43
Crying kids?
Do we really need that sort of talk on the forum guys?

Sankyo
19-05-2015, 19:52
Crying kids?

Obviously we don't.

bhilkey
19-05-2015, 19:58
Thank you SMS for this epic game! I have been a simulator racer for ten years and this is far and away the best I have ever played. I am not concerned with a couple of minor issues... As I have seen them on every single game I have ever played. The tracks are phenomenal and the cars are phenomenal! I spent 8 hours just racing a Mustang 302 GT4 around Watkins Glen and it was the best time I have ever spent with a racing game! Absolutely epic! Keep up the amazing work.. I will be first in line for additional cars and tracks! Very ecstatic PS4 user!

Umer Ahmad
19-05-2015, 20:11
8 hours? Where do you people find the time? I dont even play 8 hours in one month :(

bhilkey
19-05-2015, 20:14
8 hours? Where do you people find the time? I dont even play 8 hours in one month :(

Well.... I opted out of sleep that night:)

CRU5557
19-05-2015, 20:15
Crying kids?

Did you read this forum? There are tons of not very adult comments, some are aggressive too... "Crying kids" is a very, very gentle metaphor in this way..

Thomas Heineman
19-05-2015, 20:20

Too busy replying to posts I bet ;)
But these posts are golden...

Thanks for sharing the positives lads!

wraithsrike
19-05-2015, 20:31
Did you read this forum? There are tons of not very adult comments, some are aggressive too... "Crying kids" is a very, very gentle metaphor in this way..

A calling members crying kids helps how exactly?

Umer Ahmad
19-05-2015, 20:35
Crying kids, fanbois, trolls....we dont need this language here guys

wraithsrike
19-05-2015, 20:45
Lady Gemma from H2?

LADY GEMMA JANE
19-05-2015, 20:57
Lady Gemma from H2?

yes :)

Thomas Heineman
19-05-2015, 21:15
Yes the game is awesome. Of course it has some bugs and flaws and is not perfect but it is the best simulator ever to me. I just hope SMS will not abandon it and will fix the bugs, add more features and new cars/tracks as DLC.

This is the IP and platform sms will continue to build on. As far as I know there are many cars and improvements for pCars for at least 2 years to come...

There are issues but these are carfully beeing looked at. Enjoy the ride! ;)

CRU5557
19-05-2015, 22:09
A calling members crying kids helps how exactly?

Yes, you are right, it wasn't very adult too..

But this thread isn't about these members. It's about giving some positive feedback....

KK78
19-05-2015, 22:15
Great game, really enjoying it now, thanks to everyone on here for the forum and the developers and those who committed a great deal of time and effort in the game . Sure it has bugs but what game of this scale doesn't? It might take over Driveclub as my no.1 racer in future! (I've played DC a LOT)

monty585
21-05-2015, 18:24
best oculus experience ever!

CRU5557
21-05-2015, 19:20
best oculus experience ever!

Can't wait for PS4's Morpheus! :triumphant:

Gimpymoo
21-05-2015, 22:47
I like the game but some of the omissions are too much for a Simulation game.

Alan Dallas
22-05-2015, 01:42

I have to admit, when I first saw the Thread Topic I almost didn't click it. The thought "Oh dear... here we go." ran through my head first.

Anyway, Thanks for the props! Helping and contributing to pCARS development for the last 3 years has been a real experience.

Built350camaro2
22-05-2015, 03:21
I like the game but some of the omissions are too much for a Simulation game.
Which omissions are you talking about? Not being able to drive the car in Pitlane?

sublime1996525
22-05-2015, 03:37
I'm mostly enjoying the game and I hope they will improve it sooner rather than later.

Alan Dallas
22-05-2015, 04:32
I'm mostly enjoying the game and I hope they will improve it sooner rather than later.
If there's one thing I've learned when it comes to game development(especially for titles of this scale), later always comes before sooner. :) Tell you this much, I wouldn't want the "Production Scheduler" job. Mostly because prioritising is not one of my strong suits.