PDA

View Full Version : Lap Timing etc

bill Sutton
19-05-2015, 13:09
Have been doing solo races and want to be able to see the lap times for the race........ now not sure where they are but I cant find them as I am still getting used to the layout

Microcosmix
19-05-2015, 13:12
I asked the same question last night. Solo sessions arnt saved Only TT saves times. I dont like it either :)

vicdavery
19-05-2015, 13:13
times in races will be affected by slip-streaming, so the only recorded times are ones from TT as they are comparable.

bill Sutton
20-05-2015, 00:19
dont want them for official records just for my OWN personal knowledge

And in official races all over the World they have lap records in the actual race

bill Sutton
23-05-2015, 03:55
once again, after a race why cant we have lap times displayed for each lap ?

Not asking for them to be saved forever and a say but just after a race or after a practice session. Lets face it, racing is about <<<<<TIME>>>>> and when trying to setup a car you need input for <<<<<<TIME>>>>>>> to judge how things are going like does tyre wear effect my time after 10 or 15 laps , does reduced fuel help faster times etc etc

Its things like this that hold back pCars and make it just a GAME

mr_serious
23-05-2015, 08:49
If you are on PC you can use a 3rd party telemetry recording application, and save records for all your laps. I use pcars profiler by Tom Shane but others are available.

justonce68
23-05-2015, 09:29
If you scroll through the lap timing screen there is an option to display I think its your last 3 laps in the top right of you HUD
Gameplay controls, furthest right Lap info.

bill Sutton
25-05-2015, 23:21
thanks...wi;; check it out and may even go with 3rd party app

edit: had a look and couldnt find it