PDA

View Full Version : Lobby Isuues

Dave-NRT
19-05-2015, 13:18
Good Morning:

Are there issues with the Multiplayer lobby?

I have refreshed 1/2 dozen times, and it is only showing 1 server available.

All Pcars software is up to date here...

Thanks in advance

Dave

NRT

krazyhippy
19-05-2015, 16:02
I am not able to connect to any lobbies at all. I have been trying multiply times and it won't connect. I am running PC's on XBOX ONE......any ideas?

Dave-NRT
19-05-2015, 16:39
Sorry Krazy..I don't own a xbox..wish I knew how to help..but I don't

Good Luck

Dave

NRT

Kobus Maree
19-05-2015, 22:06
Good Morning:

Are there issues with the Multiplayer lobby?

I have refreshed 1/2 dozen times, and it is only showing 1 server available.

All Pcars software is up to date here...

Thanks in advance

Dave

NRT

did you look at other regions?

change your steam/setting/download/change download region

choose say Uk-London (restart steam)

Kingleo
20-05-2015, 17:55
did you look at other regions?

change your steam/setting/download/change download region

choose say Uk-London (restart steam)

Thanks!
I did not know about the uk-london thing ....wow so that's where everyone has been hiding. Everytime I went online there are always only 3-5 rooms in usa-based download regions

MaXKiLLz
21-05-2015, 00:59
A few friends and I have been testing the lobby issue. All ports are forwarded. We each took turns creating games while the others would look for it, hitting refresh. None of our games were visible. Something is definitely wrong with the lobby broadcasting games.

MrStef85
21-05-2015, 10:22
Maybe you searched on private lobbies?

JeyD02
21-05-2015, 12:10
I also noticed that every time from the first time that I log into a lobby I have to reenter because I can't be able to drive nor edit setup.

jvanstone12
21-05-2015, 15:20
There are pretty much always 5-10 servers open when I play (Usually between 6pm and 10pm Pacific time), but this varies of course because it doesn't list the games you can't join (like the ones that are currently racing). Sometimes it will only list 2-3 servers because the others are all racing. Just wait a minute and refresh, or start your own and people will join. Just make sure if you dont have a lot of people you have at least a 10 minute qual or practice session so people have a chance to join you.

awaite85
21-05-2015, 18:21
Sounds like the Xbox version is pretty lousy unforunately lolz.

FatnSlo
22-05-2015, 17:29
I wish the server browser would list lobbies in race sessions also (and show all lobbies in the world. Not this region locked crap) even if they can't be joined just so I know there may be a good lobby I can join if I wait for it to finish.