PDA

View Full Version : Badass customization

jschenard
19-05-2015, 14:26
Hello I have a request

I would like the devs to allow us to use customization like the realistic Forza Game.

Adding big turbochargers to cars and changing transmission from RWD to 4WD. What a missing feature we have. Forza is so realistic in many ways ! PCARS need to learn from TURN 10.

BIG SARCASM HERE LOL

The game as its flaws and I am waiting for the patch to fix the issues, but PCARS made me love racing games again. I have played more than 20 hours besides some bugs, but damn it is really realistic with the Thrustmaster TX. I think I am a bit disapointed waiting for the patch because it is the only game I am playing at the moment all week end long. All other games including BFHL were not touched lol.

Thanks for making this game but please patch it ASAP

Raven403
19-05-2015, 14:27
Waste of a thread

OrenIshii BE
19-05-2015, 14:28
really totaly unnecessary. jeezs people just don't get it. :(

o Mike V o
19-05-2015, 14:29
Yeah might as well add the 1.6l and 5.7l engine swaps and make some road cars ridiculously overpowered while were at it. :no::no::no:

jschenard
19-05-2015, 14:32
Yeah might as well add the 1.6 and 5.7 engine swaps and make some road cars ridiculously overpowered while were at it. :no::no::no:

Lol yeah. But I see that some people does not understand derision and sarcasm lol

Raven403
19-05-2015, 14:32
Still not sure what the point of the thread is..........Lock please

TrevorAustin
19-05-2015, 14:33
Really useful thread. Somebody else that thinks they are better than the majority.

jschenard
19-05-2015, 14:34
Still not sure what the point of the thread is..........Lock please

You should be locked out yourself. If we cannot bring some funny things here would be sad. GTFO if you are not happy about it

jschenard
19-05-2015, 14:36
Really useful thread. Somebody else that thinks they are better than the majority.

The thing is I liked Forza a lot for its mods. But after playing PCARS i now realized it was a disguting feature that broke the core of a racing game

Raven403
19-05-2015, 14:37
You should be locked out yourself. If we cannot bring some funny things here would be sad. GTFO if you are not happy about it

Ok, since you want to get confrontational go ahead. The thread isnt helpful, I get it you wanted to be funny. Then edited your post to add a bunch of fluff so it didnt seem like a troll post. the bottom line is its not helpful or overly useful thats all. you wana get pissed get pissed idc. Just saying It makes it harder for people coming in for the first time to get usefull information when posts like this keep popping up.

TRC G00SE
19-05-2015, 15:17
Yeah might as well add the 1.6l and 5.7l engine swaps and make some road cars ridiculously overpowered while were at it. :no::no::no:

I think it was FM3 that you could but the miata engine in the mazda LMP car and run it in the low classes. lol

Im Sorry
19-05-2015, 15:26
Yawn

evojoeix
19-05-2015, 15:29
So many salty people on this forum. Its a forum for a video game.... why can nobody take a joke. If you dont find it funny, move on. Just cause some people are crying over the games flaws, doesnt mean others cant joke and have fun. Lighten up

Seps1974
19-05-2015, 15:55
It's supposed to be funny because this is P CARS forum???!!!!! So Forza sucks and P CARS is perfect? LOL
Enjoy both games for what they are ;)