PDA

View Full Version : Analog triggers on thrustmaster 300rs?

Fasted
19-05-2015, 15:17
Hi,

I really want to buy the 300rs, the only problem for me is that i cant use the pedals because of spinalcord injury.
So i need analog triggers on the wheel itself for throttle and breaking.
So far i havent been able to find out online if the 300rs has these triggers and thrustmaster isnt responding to my emails.
Can anyone here please tell me if the 300rs has analog buttons on the wheel?
Thanks!

PureMalt77
19-05-2015, 15:32
Hi,

I really want to buy the 300rs, the only problem for me is that i cant use the pedals because of spinalcord injury.
So i need analog triggers on the wheel itself for throttle and breaking.
So far i havent been able to find out online if the 300rs has these triggers and thrustmaster isnt responding to my emails.
Can anyone here please tell me if the 300rs has analog buttons on the wheel?
Thanks!

No, it does not have.

Fasted
19-05-2015, 15:39
Thats to bad then, thanks for the reply.
Anyone know of any other wheel for the ps4 that does have analog buttons on the wheel?

Fre.Mo
19-05-2015, 20:34
It s a pitty to have to play this game with the dualshock instead of a wheel. Maybe you could allocate some buttons of the t300 wheel to accelerate or decelerate, why not the left and right shift paddle? But it is not trigger so it will be all on or all off...

JamieF86
19-05-2015, 20:35
you can get a thrustmater 300 and buy wheel attachment for it I think the Ferrari F1 race wheel has analogs on it not sure though

beat-sampras
19-05-2015, 20:39
was wondering myself the same, since a close friend of mine also can't drive (and would like to), cause he has only one foot. so, really nobody knows a wheel with analogs?
by the way: really shitty from thrustmaster to not respond to your email. that's not how you treat people - especially when interested in products :p

Edit: oh, I saw the replies now. That's good to know :)