PDA

View Full Version : Pit Crew not taking orders??

Irishnewblood
19-05-2015, 16:28
Alright lads.The last 2 races my pit crew have cost me, it seems no matter how much fuel i tell them in race to put in the car when i pit they keep ignoring what i asked for and fully refueling the car. Anybody else having this problem or is it just me?

doyley101
19-05-2015, 16:45
Make sure you save your strategy rather than just backing out the menu. To be fair I feel the whole pit strategy screen is pretty dodgy.

Irishnewblood
19-05-2015, 16:52
Make sure you save your strategy rather than just backing out the menu. To be fair I feel the whole pit strategy screen is pretty dodgy.

Yeah, I did that. That's what is making it really weird , they are flat out ignoring fuel instructions but do exactly what I say tire wise. I'm with you on the pit screen it's a bit ropey alright.

JayChristmas
19-05-2015, 18:27
I m interest too, have problems with fuel introductions too!

LordDRIFT
19-05-2015, 18:54
I check the pit strategy in the lane to prevent muck ups (since I know there are faults).

gaertner
19-05-2015, 19:26
you save your strategy and then you have to close the menu before the car stops. if the car already stopped the pit crew do what they want :D i also have my problems with this^^

Spitfire77
19-05-2015, 19:37
you save your strategy and then you have to close the menu before the car stops. if the car already stopped the pit crew do what they want :D i also have my problems with this^^

No wonder ... I sometimes just save then let it go. So I need to back out .. could not figure out why sometimes it would fuel and sometimes it would not when I set it the same way. Thanks :)

Disposable_Hero
19-05-2015, 19:51
Worth noting in here that you must activate your custom pit strategy. If you enter the pits and the little pop-up menu in the lower left corner reads "Edit Current (Default)" then this could also cause the OPīs problem.

owenmorris
19-05-2015, 19:54
Best thing to do is make a few pit strategies then rename like splash & dash etc then when you enter pit lane select from option look for what you want and all should be done.

Irishnewblood
19-05-2015, 19:55
Oh ok, will try this later. Cheers for the help man.

Spitfire77
20-05-2015, 17:23
I was playing with pit stops this morning.. a few things are very weird - for some reason my save ended up with changing the tire pressure to the lowest setting. I am not sure if it was because I made the save from a wet weather race? Are wet tires default to 1.0 bar?