PDA

View Full Version : A proper open letter to Ian Bell

JKay15
19-05-2015, 17:15
Mr Bell,

1) Do you acknowledge the fact that this game on the Xbox One is fundamentally broken?

2) Do you acknowledge the fact that you knew full well this game wasn't "finished" when making the decision to go gold?

3) Do you acknowledge the fact that the three delays needed for "bug squashing and added polish" was all for nothing?

4) Do you acknowledge the fact that you've let down a large number of customers and loyal backers?

Everyone knows deep down that you know this game (particularly on the Xbox One) is poor, very poor. We all know that you were under pressure by your finance department to release the game as the kickstarter money dried up. We all know this game needs at least another 12 months work to get it up to scratch.

Just admit it! You ran out of cash and time. You did the best possible job with a flawed engine.

Feel free to ban me, but you know deep down I'm right.

The Project has failed. Roll on Forza Motorsport 6, Gran Turismo 7, iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Rfactor 2

Ian Bell
19-05-2015, 17:22
Mr Bell,

1) Do you acknowledge the fact that this game on the Xbox One is fundamentally broken?

2) Do you acknowledge the fact that you knew full well this game wasn't "finished" when making the decision to go gold?

3) Do you acknowledge the fact that the three delays needed for "bug squashing and added polish" was all for nothing?

4) Do you acknowledge the fact that you've let down a large number of customers and loyal backers?

Everyone knows deep down that you know this game (particularly on the Xbox One) is poor, very poor. We all know that you were under pressure by your finance department to release the game as the kickstarter money dried up. We all know this game needs at least another 12 months work to get it up to scratch.

Just admit it! You ran out of cash and time. You did the best possible job with a flawed engine.

Feel free to ban me, but you know deep down I'm right.

The Project has failed. Roll on Forza Motorsport 6, Gran Turismo 7, iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Rfactor 2

I see what you did there :)

1. No, it has controller issues which we've now fixed that will be with you soon. But hundreds of thousands of users are having a great time with it.
2. We don't plan for this game to be 'finished' for a long time. We'll continue to improve and add to it with new assets and features and improvements.
3. No
4. No, I've yet to hear one complain to me. All contact has been an expression of appreciation at the fantastic reviews and sales we've seen.

We have one of the best engines on earth. I say that in full knowledge that not one other studio can ship a racer at 60 FPS on all platforms. Including first party studios. So please don't insult our team.

We have massive reserves of cash and no time based pressure. Hence the delays at my instigation.

You display all the hallmarks of a banned ex WMD member. You've clearly just joined following a ban and are seething at the positivity.

Now, stop being an idiot or you'll be removed. This is your last warning.

Megalomanic87
19-05-2015, 17:25
Jkay, behave yourself, people are enjoying this game and others are sitting tight for the patch to be released, i'm both.

So go away. Plenty of points have been made on the forum in the last fortnight, No ones interested.

madmax2069
19-05-2015, 17:26

1. No, it has controller issues which we've now fixed that will be with you soon. But hundreds of thousands of users are having a great time with it.
2. We don't plan for this game to be 'finished' for a long time. We'll continue to improve and add to it with new assets and features and improvements.
3. No
4. No, I've yet to hear one complain to me. All contact has been an expression of appreciation at the fantastic reviews and sales we've seen.

We have one of the best engines on earth. I say that in full knowledge that not one other studio can ship a racer at 60 FPS on all platforms. Including first party studios. So please don't insult our team.

We have massive reserves of cash and no time based pressure. Hence the delays at my instigation.

You display all the hallmarks of a banned ex WMD member. You've clearly just joined following a ban and are seething at the positivity.

Love the game, yes it has bugs here and there, but those bugs will be fixed in due time.

Aldo Zampatti
19-05-2015, 17:27
Just as a reminder to everyone :) Please keep it decent!

FederalHercules
19-05-2015, 17:28

3. No

Not trying to side with JKay15 here, but count me as one who is disappointed at shall we say the lack of completeness of the game on XBOX1. I am ecstatic for gamepad users, but what about the broken wheel issues? I still don't understand how that hasn't been on equal footing as the gamepad issues since they are both "controllers".

HEF51
19-05-2015, 17:29

You act like this is the only problem on X1 right now. What about the totally broken FFB on X1 for us wheel users who have more than 60 dollars invested into this game?

Ian Bell
19-05-2015, 17:29
Not trying to side with Jay here as his view is extreme. But count me as one who is disappointed at shall we say the lack of completeness of the game on XBOX1. I am ecstatic for gamepad users, but what about the broken wheel issues? I still don't understand how that hasn't been on equal footing as the gamepad issues since they are both "controllers".

We're working on all reported valid issues guys. The first patch was an emergency fix for the clear controller problem some are seeing but we'll keep improving in all areas as I say.

Ian Bell
19-05-2015, 17:30
You act like this is the only problem on X1 right now. What about the totally broken FFB on X1 for us wheel users who have more than 60 dollars invested into this game?

I'm not acting.

rbl
19-05-2015, 17:33
idiot

Just as a reminder to everyone :) Please keep it decent!
BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN!

Lol, coudln't help myself :moon:

BTW how come we don't have a banana smiley? Closest one is the moon or this monkey :monkey:

mister dog
19-05-2015, 17:34
Props for even responding to this.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/982/post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

Darth Bambi 83
19-05-2015, 17:35
Give them a chance guys, there has been lots of games that had bugs upon release, BF4, GTA5 ect and they got fixed and so will Pcars, I'm not saying it aint got problems but having massive b**ch fits on here isn't going to help.

AsHeavenIsWide
19-05-2015, 17:35
Cheers for letting us know you are working on the reported issues, i appreciate the communication :)

HEF51
19-05-2015, 17:37
I'm not acting.

Then why do you always post in THESE threads that have ZERO constructive criticism. I'm sure many people would appreciate if you would at least acknowledge issues with the game that have been posted in an organized fashion. We've been waiting on a confirmation or at least help in the FFB thread in the Tech area since launch. Its easily the biggest thread in the X1 area right now. We have a whole group of guys that just want to make the game better and we feel like we cant even have a voice because it is THESE kind of threads that get attention.

Ian Bell
19-05-2015, 17:40
Then why do you always post in THESE threads that have ZERO constructive criticism. I'm sure many people would appreciate if you would at least acknowledge issues with the game that have been posted in an organized fashion. We've been waiting on a confirmation or at least help in the FFB thread in the Tech area since launch. Its easily the biggest thread in the X1 area right now. We have a whole group of guys that just want to make the game better and we feel like we cant even have a voice because it is THESE kind of threads that get attention.

To educate users to our expected manner of communicating.

I've also responded in many other threads, some sticked. Everything is being listened to.

madmax2069
19-05-2015, 17:42

And that do you think this is http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(XB1)-Not-for-bug-reporting!

It sure the heck looks like acknowledging issues in a organized fassion. They can only acknowledge what has been reported, and Mr. Bell and the staff and mods have acknowledged quite a bit of bug reports.

Ian Bell
19-05-2015, 17:42

Actually, rethinking this, This is really now the 8th time I've stated that we're listening to all feedback. And there's a bannered yellow message at the top of the forum acknowledging exactly what you're accusing us of not acknowledging.

Beyond a statement written in blood I'm not sure how we can go further.

OneBadHuskerFan
19-05-2015, 17:44

What more do you want? They have responded to the FFB issues. Hell, you even liked the post. People like you who are arguing just for the sake of argument are NOT helping.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24131-Thrustmaster-TX-Default-FFB-is-Non-Existent-Compared-to-PC-PS4-(Check-Post-1)&p=914166&viewfull=1#post914166

Ian Bell
19-05-2015, 17:44
What more do you want? They have responded to the FFB issues. Hell, you even liked the post.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24131-Thrustmaster-TX-Default-FFB-is-Non-Existent-Compared-to-PC-PS4-(Check-Post-1)&p=914166&viewfull=1#post914166

Exactly. I really am at a loss to know what more you would want HEF51.

PeoplesChampion
19-05-2015, 17:45
We have massive reserves of cash and no time based pressure.

I'm just gonna save this little tidbit. Also, your threat to silence a forum member. You're a loose cannon.

HarryHoodlum
19-05-2015, 17:45
Mr Bell,

1) Do you acknowledge the fact that this game on the PS4 is preventing me from doing important adult things like laundry and dishes on a nightly basis?

2) Do you acknowledge the fact that you knew full well this game was going to cause pure unadulterated joy for thousands, maybe even millions of people?

3) Do you acknowledge the fact that the three delays were not that big a deal and that this was the right time to launch?

4) Do you acknowledge the fact that you've impressed a large number of customers and loyal backers?

Everyone knows that this game is better than Gran Turismo and Forza combined. Clearly you were under pressure from the design department to deliver what I would consider to be the best motorsport racing game to ever grace a console.

Just admit it, you really care about this game and want people to share in the joy you had in making it!

Feel free to ban me, but I'm still going to keep playing the game because it's insanely fun and beautiful.

Aldo Zampatti
19-05-2015, 17:49
That (I must admit) was the best post of the day IMO :)

FederalHercules
19-05-2015, 17:49
Actually, rethinking this, This is really now the 8th time I've stated that we're listening to all feedback. And there's a bannered yellow message at the top of the forum acknowledging exactly what you're accusing us of not acknowledging.

Beyond a statement written in blood I'm not sure how we can go further.

In regards to the FFB issue with wheels I respectfully disagree. We didn't get feedback for nearly a week after the Europe release (and several days after the North America release). In addition, there is no, repeat no advice from your team in regards the best way to approach possible workarounds. Instead we are left with dozens of "does it stick" ideas and wondering what exactly is the problem. With the gamepad folks it was communicated what the issue was which at least gave them an idea of how to work around it.

Olijke Poffer
19-05-2015, 17:50
@Ian,

Don't waste your time to those who are behaving very childish. They shout and yelling but probably don't have any knowledge on how hard it is to make a game.

I'm enjoying Pcars and can wait on a patch. No problem whatsoever. Thanks for being so correctly. I have respect for you. I would not be that kind to this kind of members. But that is why I'm not in this business.
I hope I can enjoy Pcars for a long time...
Cheers...

Raven403
19-05-2015, 17:51

If I could? I think the wheel users like myself would Like the Devs input and wheel settings to make the FFB as usable as possible for us. Or if you have been able to replicate the issue. We know you acknowledged the problem, but I think it was vague as to whether there was a workaround from YOU guys. There are a few things we have shared with one another on the Forums but I think just some input from your testing is what he may have been asking for. If there is something you guys recommend, maybe endorse one of the workarounds on the forum as the Best solution? Not sure. I dont want to speak for HEF51

Seps1974
19-05-2015, 17:52
Beyond a statement written in blood...

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv26/Shovelspoon/The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel.jpg

HEF51
19-05-2015, 17:52

What more I would want is maybe a little explanation on what is going on. Maybe not just "Oh yeah we are looking into it". Maybe a response from the big man himself not Ed the Video and Cinematic guy. Maybe some real workarounds. Look I'm not sure why I'm getting ganged up here. I'm just trying to offer CONTRUCTIVE criticism. I'm trying to make YOUR game better because I realize the potential. I'm trying to make it a better experience for everyone. I'm not being rude or derogatory but trying to offer insight. Maybe these last post were from frustration because all I see is THESE kinds of post getting all the attention.

Ian Bell
19-05-2015, 17:53
What more I would want is maybe a little explanation on what is going on. Maybe not just "Oh yeah we are looking into it". Maybe a response from the big man himself not Ed the Video and Cinematic guy. Maybe some real workarounds. Look I'm not sure why I'm getting ganged up here. I'm just trying to offer CONTRUCTIVE criticism. I'm trying to make YOUR game better because I realize the potential. I'm trying to make it a better experience for everyone. I'm not being rude or derogatory but trying to offer insight. Maybe these last post were from frustration because all I see is THESE kinds of post getting all the attention.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(XB1)-Not-for-bug-reporting

I believe that's the second time you've been linked this. Now I'm done repeating myself.

Aldo Zampatti
19-05-2015, 17:55

As a rule of thumbs, EVERY issue that it's being acknowledged, is being worked at/looked at.
SMS prefers to have more time coding that writing replies (normally) and that should be enough.

If there's relevant information/news. It WILL be posted

mister dog
19-05-2015, 17:56
Mr Bell,

1) Do you acknowledge the fact that this game on the PS4 is preventing me from doing important adult things like laundry and dishes on a nightly basis?

Don't you have a girlfriend?

I'll get me coat.

PeoplesChampion
19-05-2015, 17:57
As a rule of thumbs, EVERY issue that it's being acknowledged, is being worked at/looked at.
SMS prefers to have more time coding that writing replies (normally) and that should be enough.

I was wondering this.. How Ian Bell, the 'head of studio' could be on the forums mucking about with critics?

FederalHercules
19-05-2015, 17:58

So I guess the answer is just something we don't want to hear which is "Keep throwing stuff at the wall fellas, that's the best we got for now." I suppose that works but I would have expected some more information at this point.

MelBonkers
19-05-2015, 17:59
This post just made my day! Thanx HarryHoodlum!

And here we are where the head of the game studio that developed the game ACTUALLY answers posts of (concerned) users directly! I never seen this for Forza, GT or even other big games. Yep, that's really bad!

Mr Bell,

2) Do you acknowledge the fact that you knew full well this game was going to cause pure unadulterated joy for thousands, maybe even millions of people?

3) Do you acknowledge the fact that the three delays were not that big a deal and that this was the right time to launch?

4) Do you acknowledge the fact that you've impressed a large number of customers and loyal backers?

Everyone knows that this game is better than Gran Turismo and Forza combined. Clearly you were under pressure from the design department to deliver what I would consider to be the best motorsport racing game to ever grace a console.

Just admit it, you really care about this game and want people to share in the joy you had in making it!

Feel free to ban me, but I'm still going to keep playing the game because it's insanely fun and beautiful.

Raven403
19-05-2015, 18:00
I think its gotten a bit hostile but the point is I think HEF51 (and others) just wanted to know if there was a recommendation from the DEVS on FFB.....

Ian Bell
I was wondering this.. How Ian Bell, the 'head of studio' could be on the forums mucking about with critics?

I'm 'mucking about' with all users. Not just critics.

I can do it because I own the place.

HarryHoodlum
Don't you have a girlfriend?

I'll get me coat.

LOL most of the girls I've dated haven't touched my laundry or dishes. Where might I find one of those?

Aldo Zampatti

Actually my question (similar to that one) is: How can he be posting 24hs a day restless? because we are in a different timezone and sometimes he keeps posting while I'm trying to get some sleep..

That's passion, comitment, willingness to know what's exactly going on out there...

So I guess the answer is just something we don't want to hear which is "Keep throwing stuff at the wall fellas, that's the best we got for now." I suppose that works but I would have expected some more information at this point.
This was just plain miss-interpreting what I wrote :)

Raven403
19-05-2015, 18:04
So since my post keeps getting buried Ill ask again. IS there a recommendation from the DEVS on the FFB. Or is it just do what you think is best until we get a patch/firmware update out? I dont wana sound hostile so put the pitchforks away im Just asking

FederalHercules
19-05-2015, 18:08
So since my post keeps getting buried Ill ask again. IS there a recommendation from the DEVS on the FFB. Or is it just do what you think is best until we get a patch/firmware update out? I dont wana sound hostile so put the pitchforks away im Just asking

This will answer all your questions Raven

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22817-Please-read-Xbox-One-Issues

I am sorry, I couldn't resist.

Bborzell
19-05-2015, 18:08
It's a bit difficult to understand the degree of discontent that seems to underlie posts such as that which began this thread.

I own an XBox One. It has an XBox One controller. I also have a Thrustmaster wheel and a driving seat.

Before I dug out the extra long USB cable (I use a ceiling mounter projector with the XBox at the rear of the room), I played Project Cars with the controller. Having used the controller with various iterations of Forza, I was well used to driving with it. The transition to Project Cars was not without some adjustment. But, it would be absolutely wrong to state that the game was unplayable with the controller. In fact, driving the AWD Audi required about the same skill level as was needed on Forza.

I spent about an hour with the controller and then set up the chair/wheel. From that time on, I have driven some 14 hours with virtually no incidents where I felt that the sim was getting between me and controlling the car. Granted, some of the Karts require that I tweak the wheel in order to avoid serious twitchiness, but I accept that small adjustment.

I have noticed race instances where what appears to be reflected by the Practice/Qualifying results does not match with where I end up on the grid. I have made a few flawless qualifying runs (stayed on track and didn't touch another car) where I received no time. I have had my last qualifying run shut down due to time running out even though I had started the last lap while there was still time on the clock. And, I cannot understand the warnings for going wide on a turn during a race. I raced motorcycles for many years and can attest to the fact that, in the vast majority of cases, running wide is its own punishment. I don't see the value in repeated warnings (that never result in consequences; I have purposely ran wide after two warnings with no sanction) for drifting wide.

But, all that said, none of my, "this is what I would have done if I had designed this Sim" comments rises to a level of calling the Sim broken. I can drive for hours on end and not have the game get in my way. And, I know that the fixes that will get the lap times and grid positions sorted out will come on short order.

Now, getting the rain to treat me as forgivingly as it treats the AI cars might be worth looking at...

Raven403
19-05-2015, 18:09
This will answer all your questions Raven

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22817-Please-read-Xbox-One-Issues

I am sorry, I couldn't resist.

Damn you! lol :: SHakes Fist in air::

JKay15
19-05-2015, 18:11
Fair play for replying Mr Bell!
Well then, let's see what these little patches do ;)

parky69
19-05-2015, 18:17
I think we should cut these guys some slack. This team broke the rules with Need for speed shift and shift 2 in terms of having an open forum for development of the game and what they could do to make it the best experience for the players. Both the afore mentioned games had handling problems, bugs and other associated problems. The whole process was made available because they were frustrated by not being able to deliver a top notch game. This is their passion, and their dream to create a game with like minded people. This forum is for the further development of the game, and based on the other titles they were involved in and my experience, I honestly believe they will deliver too :pride:

ItchyBear
19-05-2015, 18:24
I'm not acting.

lol perhaps wise to change your avatar before making statements like that Mr Bell :)

We have a great little Xbox One community forming right now, 50+ members in a couple days gives a clear indication of the new support you guys have.

Thanks for responding to the OP +1

Ian Bell
19-05-2015, 18:25
lol perhaps wise to change your avatar before making statements like that Mr Bell :)

We have a great little Xbox One community forming right now, 50+ members in a couple days gives a clear indication of the new support you guys have.

Thanks for responding to the OP +1

Ok, got me :)

HEF51
19-05-2015, 18:33
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(XB1)-Not-for-bug-reporting

I believe that's the second time you've been linked this. Now I'm done repeating myself.

Respectfully, that link doesn't tell me anything I already know. The first part of my statement must have been looked over.

"What more I would want is maybe a little explanation on what is going on. Maybe not just "Oh yeah we are looking into it". Maybe a response from the big man himself not Ed the Video and Cinematic guy. Maybe some real workarounds."

But a digress, i'll put my faith in you and i'll stay quietly put. I'm glad you are responding to posts and whatnot. Just have a lot of money invested in this game and would like to see it how it was meant for me to be played is all.

Ammodawg
19-05-2015, 18:51
Respectfully, that link doesn't tell me anything I already know. The first part of my statement must have been looked over.

"What more I would want is maybe a little explanation on what is going on. Maybe not just "Oh yeah we are looking into it". Maybe a response from the big man himself not Ed the Video and Cinematic guy. Maybe some real workarounds."

But a digress, i'll put my faith in you and i'll stay quietly put. I'm glad you are responding to posts and whatnot. Just have a lot of money invested in this game and would like to see it how it was meant for me to be played is all.

comments like these crack me up honestly. Do you want meeting notes on exactly what was said. At your job do you constantly tell your management and their management exactly everything you said during your project and every step you took? Let them look into the problems and try to figure them out and come back with useful information rather than demanding and answer right now.

Atleast these guys are setting up a topic and tracking issues people are reporting. There have been plenty of other devs that would never acknowledge such things

I'm having the FFB issues myself with the TX wheel, feels great on the pc, but all my friends are pretty much on the xbox.

Ian Bell
19-05-2015, 19:02
I'm just gonna save this little tidbit. Also, your threat to silence a forum member. You're a loose cannon.

Sorry, are you OK?

HEF51
19-05-2015, 19:07
comments like these crack me up honestly. Do you want meeting notes on exactly what was said. At your job do you constantly tell your management and their management exactly everything you said during your project and every step you took? Let them look into the problems and try to figure them out and come back with useful information rather than demanding and answer right now.

Atleast these guys are setting up a topic and tracking issues people are reporting. There have been plenty of other devs that would never acknowledge such things

I'm having the FFB issues myself with the TX wheel, feels great on the pc, but all my friends are pretty much on the xbox.

Glad I could make your day. But I don't think that's the right analogy. I think of it as I bought a product. I really like it and I like what it does for me. But there is something that doesn't work right on it, that if it did, would make the product 100%. In it's current state I couldnt recommend it to a friend but with said fix I would scream from the rooftops about it.

So since my said product does not work to its full capacity I go to the manufacture and ask what I can do to make it that complete product, instead of giving up on it. Cause it does a lot of things I really want from it.

That better?

PeoplesChampion
19-05-2015, 19:17
Sorry, are you OK?

Don't you worry about me. You have other things to worry about.

Ian Bell
19-05-2015, 19:24

I do feel you seem to be threatening me.

Let me be clear. We can 'silence' any disruptive member, in fact we can remove them. Why you see this as being something to threaten me about is beyond me. Your 'I'm saving this tidbit' about us having strong funding also comes across as well, very odd...

I don't know what to advise you. Maybe call Interpol or something.

Here are your three posts to the forum thus far:

Now, we're all for embracing 'alternative' personalities but you are coming across a bit too strange.

Kingleo
19-05-2015, 19:29
I think we should cut these guys some slack. This team broke the rules with Need for speed shift and shift 2 in terms of having an open forum for development of the game and what they could do to make it the best experience for the players. Both the afore mentioned games had handling problems, bugs and other associated problems. The whole process was made available because they were frustrated by not being able to deliver a top notch game. This is their passion, and their dream to create a game with like minded people. This forum is for the further development of the game, and based on the other titles they were involved in and my experience, I honestly believe they will deliver too :pride:

^^^^THIS^^^^

WMD/Project Cars was born out of frustration in the forums of nogripracing and others after the release of Shift2.
Frustration from SMS... Not the players.

Rockefelluh
19-05-2015, 19:31
The only reason in the entire world Jkay would make this thread is to start an argument. Do you think Jkay ACTUALLY wants Ian to side with him on anything? No. This is what Jkay wanted, an argument and huge thread.

Beardybrave
19-05-2015, 19:37
The only reason in the entire world Jkay would make this thread is to start an argument. Do you think Jkay ACTUALLY wants Ian to side with him on anything? No. This is what Jkay wanted, an argument and huge thread.

Totally agree, lots of little word grenades being thrown about in these forums today. Stinks horribly of GAF to me, and that's a pretty foul stench.

ctd
19-05-2015, 19:38

Really? And yet you can't use your WMD-member account and stand for what you are? I'm sorry for you, man.

TRC G00SE
19-05-2015, 19:39
Mr Bell,

I fall into the category as well. I blame SMS. lol

Aldo Zampatti
19-05-2015, 19:43
I fall into the category as well. I blame SMS. lol

Imagine 3 years of that.... I managed to keep my wife at home and everything, I rock in relationships ;-) :P

Ian Bell
19-05-2015, 19:44
Hello mr. Bell - we talked about the option to ad more buttons, on either the Xbox controller or a keyboard while racing with the TX wheel on Xbox One. Did you find out if it's possible to do so on the XB1, or is it just something you can do on a PC?

And thanks again for all the time you've used on this forum - I'm so happy you guys did this great sim for the consoles!
It's the best racing game I've EVER played on a console!

That's one for the input guys. Mods, please pass this on.

c172fccc
19-05-2015, 19:50
Really? And yet you can't use your WMD-member account and stand for what you are? I'm sorry for you, man.

Be careful, He never really said he was a WMD member. By "having a lot of money invested in this game", maybe he meant that he bought a wheel and/or a console and/or other things for this game.

Aldo Zampatti
19-05-2015, 19:50
That's one for the input guys. Mods, please pass this on.

Done

Ch1ps N Queso
19-05-2015, 19:59
Be careful, He never really said he was a WMD member. By "having a lot of money invested in this game", maybe he meant that he bought a wheel and/or a console and/or other things for this game.

Can confirm he's not a WMD member, just a guy that loves his racing and wants the game to be the best it can be on his chosen platform. He's the most outspoken fan of the game among our group. All he wants is the best.

ctd
19-05-2015, 20:02

Yeah, I know. But this guy I gave a like in a thread were he suggested to open the radioator in LMP:s. Quite right in my opinion. But in later posts I have read from him he is very biased and always describing us WMD-members as fouls. I don't buy he has invested a lot in this by buying a wheel or sth like that. When talking like that I judge he is a memeber of WMD. When talking like that, as a member of WMD, he should be shamed of him self.

gds1972
19-05-2015, 20:03
I do share many of the frustrations that other members have about the Xbox one version of the game and applaud Ian Bell and the developers for engaging with the community to get these issues resolved and hopefully turning this game into the great racing game I know is in there.

Ch1ps N Queso
Yeah, I know. But this guy I gave a like in a thread were he suggested to open the radioator in LMP:s. Quite right in my opinion. But in later posts I have read from him he is very biased and always describing us WMD-members as fouls. I don't buy he has invested a lot in this by buying a wheel or sth like that. When talking like that I judge he is a memeber of WMD. When talking like that, as a member of WMD, he should be shamed of him self.

You don't know what you're talking about. Move on.

JKay15

I didn't want an argument. I'm just simply frustrated with a product I've purchased. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to acknowledge that the game has more than a few issues that need resolving. This forum is evidence for that. Look at the number of bugs/glitches being reported. I may disagree with Ian on a number of things, but fundamentally we both want the same thing - a really good game.
The patches are coming so hopefully they can at the very least resolve a few issues. However until then I shall remain skeptical as so far this game for me quite simply hasn't lived up to the promises made.

Gunflight

LOTS!!!!!

Umer Ahmad
19-05-2015, 20:05
Enough distractions. We can discuss the game, we do not have to discuss each other