PDA

View Full Version : Photo Mode users - Can't move camera at all sometimes?

Joethe147
19-05-2015, 21:54
On PS4.

Sometimes I'll go in to Photo Mode and I'm completely unable to zoom in or out and can't move left or right, which means the camera is completely static and useless. There's nothing in the way such as a car or barrier. It's annoying. Anyone get this?

OperatorWay
19-05-2015, 22:30
Yeah, I've had that happen to me (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23176-Photo-Mode-Bug-Camera-Stuck) on PC as well. Seems to be random (for me). It's worked fine for me the last few times I tried to take photos. I haven't figured out any repeatable way to reliably reproduce the issue.

R8TEDM3
20-05-2015, 03:41
Never happened to me, on PC at least, and i use the photo-mode quite a lot! Have you tried asking this in the PS4 section? Maybe someone there has a better answer...

Pervasive
30-05-2015, 22:06
Xbox one here. And I'm stuck in overtop view unable to rotate or move camera. Only able to use the menu (take photo.. Adjust focal distance, depth etc. )

Did it in time trial, solo race tried a bunch of times. Going to do hard reset and see if it fixes. But presently only picture I can take is directly above car looking down.