PDA

View Full Version : Camera tilting is annoying and needs to be fixed

ileftmyattackbootsinchina
20-05-2015, 04:34
I play the game in either the roof cam (Open wheel) or the chase cam (Everything else) and there's one glaring problem i'm having.
The camera will tilt up or down depending on the angle of the track and/or the elevation. These effects are most notable at tracks like Bathurst and Cadwell Park, when driving on an upward slope the camera tends to move above the car, tilting from a higher angle and when driving downhill the camera does the opposite, sometimes tilting so low that it's essentially sitting on the tarmac looking up, I can't see where i'm going and it makes playing the game in the chase cam impossible.
We need to at least have an option to make the camera follow the car (like in Gran Turismo for example, which has a great chase cam) as opposed to sitting in a fixed position in the air with the world moving around it.

ileftmyattackbootsinchina
20-05-2015, 04:42
Oh wow, i'm an idiot. You can totally change this in the camera settings under World Movement... I had it on 0 for some reason. Oh well never mind

OperatorWay
20-05-2015, 04:50
In the game options, there's a "Camera" screen with a "Movement" tab that contains adjustable settings for "Camera Leaning."

(...Edit: looks like you found it. I didn't see your follow-up post until after I posted my reply.)