PDA

View Full Version : aston martin vantage gt3 tune

hunty1981
20-05-2015, 10:20
hi can anyone help out with a tune for Oulton Park please i tend to spin when i touch the curbs or into the first chichane

ThePla7Maker
20-05-2015, 12:57
I have just been using the Mercedes gt3 on oulton fosters. I can do 56 secs on standard settings. but when I tweak with a few things I cant seem to improve on the time. does tuning actually make you faster ?.

Shnoo
20-05-2015, 13:03
I have just been using the Mercedes gt3 on oulton fosters. I can do a 106 on standard settings. but when I tweak with a few things I cant seem to improve on the time. does tuning actually make you faster ?.

Tuning alone doesn't make you faster you got to know how to use the tuning. And not every driver is good with every tuning i got a friend who posts similar laptames in every car in many games but i just cant drive his setups they don't fit my driving style at all. He does very soft and clean inputs while i drvie sometimes a bit rude.

I will have a look into the vantage tune when i'm getting home from work (favourite gt3 car so far) what do you prefer stable or loose setups?

ThePla7Maker
20-05-2015, 13:17
Tuning alone doesn't make you faster you got to know how to use the tuning. And not every driver is good with every tuning i got a friend who posts similar laptames in every car in many games but i just cant drive his setups they don't fit my driving style at all. He does very soft and clean inputs while i drvie sometimes a bit rude.

I will have a look into the vantage tune when i'm getting home from work (favourite gt3 car so far) what do you prefer stable or loose setups?

only just started to play with set ups, I wanted to learn the tracks first on default tuning. what's the point in tuning a car if you don't actually know what your best time is to beat. I like my cars stable :)

JeyD02
20-05-2015, 13:43
Well an easy tune specially for curb is the fast bump/rebound.

Considering that car is not bottoming out you could adjust those settings to reduce spin.

Harden front fast bump/rebound - soften rear fast rebound.

hunty1981
20-05-2015, 20:02

cheers mate

I like a stable tune normally but where i can hit the curbs