PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request: move subtitles from bottom to the middle of the screen

PaRRoT
20-05-2015, 13:29
Hi to all. I've a request for the developers: in future updates can you move (or permit to move via an option) the subtitles during the race from the bottom to the middle of the screen?
I think that in a racing game (but also in products like GTA) when you ride a car you need to see the road and reading a subtitle is a distraction.
Thank you.

DoodlesSWE
20-05-2015, 13:41
Hi to all. I've a request for the developers: in future updates can you move (or permit to move via an option) the subtitles during the race from the bottom to the middle of the screen.
I think that in a racing game (but also in products like GTA) when you ride a car you need to see the road and reading a subtitle is a distraction.
Thank you.

Are you totally mad? you want text in the middle of the screen while racing? really? :confused:

Max Kelly
20-05-2015, 13:43
customizable in the hud is ok

PaRRoT
20-05-2015, 15:05
Are you totally mad? you want text in the middle of the screen while racing? really? :confused:

How many text do you listen during a race?
When my engineer talk with me from the pit I wanna read what he said, not go outside of the track...

damanfra
21-05-2015, 13:54
I liked the idea. And it would be interesting if subtitles were a little more time on the screen, they are currently disappearing very fast.

mister dog
21-05-2015, 15:17
Hi to all. I've a request for the developers: in future updates can you move (or permit to move via an option) the subtitles during the race from the bottom to the middle of the screen?
Thank you.
Sounds a bit contradictory; first you want to have text right in your line of vision, and then you want to see the road and don't get distracted? :beguiled: