PDA

View Full Version : SOLO mode acting weird

MFP Dark One
20-05-2015, 15:19
so decided to have a blat at solo mode as you do in the formula rookie car as i have had no end of fun in that car in career mode and take in to mind i have had the car on default settings the whole way anyway want to take the rookie car around the cote d'azur track set the race up with car all on default again as that works for me and the car is sluggish on the steering acceleration breaking the lot i have not changed any setting at all the car seems like its heavier and less responsive right out of the pit lane on the first practise session has any one else found this happen to them at all

Sonic6L
20-05-2015, 15:58
Were your tyres warmed up before you gave it the beans? This could attribute to your sluggish less responsive feeling.

MFP Dark One
20-05-2015, 17:10
i did think of that my self but even after 2 laps in practise it still seem on the heavy side tried pushing turning speed to fast and that didn't seem to have much of an effect but if i go back to career mode the thing fly,s round corners and go,s like a rocket

Canadian Xero
26-05-2015, 02:55
i am having this same problem happen to me with a number of different car track combinations such as Radical SR3-RS at Brno and the Lotus 72D Cosworth at Silverstone GP. in free practice the car is fine but when i go into a quick race weekend the car feels, as you said, heavy and sluggish with a lack of power and a major understeer.For example i can run around 2:00 lap times with the Radical at Brno in a free practice and without touching anything i go into a quick race weekend i can only run around 2:15 lap times. (Xbox One)