PDA

View Full Version : Pit strategy will not save

Francorchamps
20-05-2015, 21:00
I'm doing a race on Donington in Formula B in career mode. I have a set up for every tyre compound. Normally before the session starts I go to Pit strategy and set the compound I want to use during pit stop to active. But in this session how much I try the pit crew gives me the first compound in the list and not the one I have set to active. In this session it also starts to rain and because the pit crew won't give me the set up I want I try simulating the remainder of the race. The first thing my AI driver does is go in to the pits so I think "cool he's going after intermediate" but no, the pit crew gives him soft tyres. The AI goes back on track and pit's that same lap again getting soft tyres!!

I didn't like already how the pit strategy is implemented. It only gives you one choice for an entire race, but something is really messed up.

dpd1975
20-05-2015, 22:14
ive had tyre issues,its saves the ones ive used in the last race when its set to weather related.
i used inrermedeate on one track the the next event i was still on them,is that how it should be?

LPlates
21-05-2015, 12:12
+1
I'm seeing a similar issue.

I just did a Clio cup career race at Donnington and I've setup a pit strategy. When I put it ignores the "Active" strategy chosen by me and offers me the top one on my list which was setup for a different car/track/race.

Worse then that, it changes the what was even in this wrong strategy and sets the tyre pressures to 1 and changes the compounds.