PDA

View Full Version : [NO] Is there a copilot app or similar for this game?

BillyD
20-05-2015, 21:09
Hey guys, is there a mod for this game similar to Copilot for asseto corsa (ie a copilot who could read aloud the pace notes while you are racing). I'm quite new to racing sims and i dont know any of the tracks very well so something like copilot would be ideal for me until i learn the tracks. Or is this even possible?

Umer Ahmad
20-05-2015, 21:27
no, nothing like that. You're gonna have to learn the old fashioned way. Also, add in some AI drivers at 50% strength and just try to follow them. That's another way to learn.

Roger Prynne
20-05-2015, 21:30
Also, add in some AI drivers at 50% strength and just try to follow them. That's another way to learn.
I was just going to say the same thing.

BillyD
20-05-2015, 21:33
Ok and thanks for the Ai tip, i hadn't thought about using the AI in that way and i can keep increasing the AI's strength as i get better :) Hopefully anyway lol.

spinkick
20-05-2015, 23:24
Hey guys, is there a mod for this game similar to Copilot for asseto corsa (ie a copilot who could read aloud the pace notes while you are racing). I'm quite new to racing sims and i dont know any of the tracks very well so something like copilot would be ideal for me until i learn the tracks. Or is this even possible?

Turn on the guides. There is one where you can follow the arrows to learn the line. There is another to tell you when an upcoming turn is happening.

cerbrus2
21-05-2015, 00:52
Use the guide, But try not to get fixated on it. Instead when you see it turn red for a breaking Zone have a look around you and try to fined a peice of scenery or corner marker that you can base your breaking point on. same with the throttle on point. If you fixate on the guide, you tend not to learn the track at all.

Umer Ahmad
21-05-2015, 01:08
Agree, i think the guide actually slows learning. Better to learn your own visual cues usin trackside bjegts like brake markers