PDA

View Full Version : Compound colors in Formula series

Francorchamps
20-05-2015, 21:24
Why is the color for the Intermediate compound the same as for soft? Shouldn't they be green?

Max Kelly
21-05-2015, 06:59
it had already been asked. It seems that for now it is not possible to have different colors.

Jan Studenski
21-05-2015, 17:28
it had already been asked. It seems that for now it is not possible to have different colors.

If i remember it is possible ... but they wont do it, because it eats way too much resources

Francorchamps
21-05-2015, 17:28
But the medium compound is grey like it is supposed to be so. Not sure if the Wet is blue already but if they can do it with the color grey why not with other colors? In formula cars they really should add it.

Edit; the Wets are yellow as well? How can you tell what compound you are on when te race starts?

Francorchamps
25-05-2015, 13:03
There really needs to be a solution for the compound colors in open wheels. When i'm on intermediate and come in for wets I don't see the difference. The only thing that is on mind after leaving the pits is wonder if I have the correct compound on my car. If mediums have their own color why can't the other compounds have their own color?

If it is really not possible there should be an indicator in the hud telling you what compound you are on because with the buggy pit strategy set up I can imagine that in non- open wheels it's even more difficult to know what compound you are on.