PDA

View Full Version : No wipers in replay

Linus27
20-05-2015, 21:43
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in.

Did a solo race at Imola in the rain with wipers on. Saved replay, watched back and the wipers were not on.

Just a small glitch but a glitch none the less.

Max Kelly
21-05-2015, 12:50
which car?

Linus27
21-05-2015, 14:11
which car?

I was driving the McLaren P1 and have saved a copy of the replay.

CUBE17
22-05-2015, 17:01
Also the sound of the Turbos are off in the replays

Arkymedes
22-05-2015, 17:25
I think I saw somewhere that the sound of the Turbos are off because they are generated based on the telemetry data and that is not saved in the Replay files for performance reasons.

But don't quote me on that :)

LordDRIFT
22-05-2015, 17:27
Actually I drive helmet cam with driver and wheel turned off. During replays the in car cam shows no wheel , no driver, and the gears rowing them self. Puleease fix this.

IgorTheHunchback
22-05-2015, 19:19
Actually I drive helmet cam with driver and wheel turned off. During replays the in car cam shows no wheel , no driver, and the gears rowing them self. Puleease fix this.

The gears are messed up in replay I hope its on the list of bugs to get fixed but its not a game breaker just annoying.

apexatspeed
22-05-2015, 19:27
Replays are really messed up in general. The videos crash and sometimes it switches what cars people are using. You can do a race with a 991 or MP4-12C and it will switch your car to an R8 or anything. It is a really strange glitch.

Mahjik
22-05-2015, 20:25
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in.

Did a solo race at Imola in the rain with wipers on. Saved replay, watched back and the wipers were not on.

Just a small glitch but a glitch none the less.

Which car? Did you do any restarts of the session?

This was a problem in the past, but I haven't seen it happen for a long time.

I think I saw somewhere that the sound of the Turbos are off because they are generated based on the telemetry data and that is not saved in the Replay files for performance reasons.

But don't quote me on that :)

He knows this... I posted in his thread about it.

Jan Studenski
22-05-2015, 20:29
To add something:

During Beta they reduced the size of replays. I would rather see bigger replays incl. telemetry and higher quality than the actually ones!

Greez :D

P.s. This is just my opinion, i dont know if i can speak for everyone else, but im pretty sure a lot of us drivers would sacrify big replay sizes. Further notice that its cheap and easy to get SSDs & HDDs with high capacity! I could imagine though, that reducing the size was a console related decision