PDA

View Full Version : Wow what a great game

Chaospunx
20-05-2015, 23:48
Ok so I have just joined this forum after I have a been browsing it for a couple of days for tips anyway I'm totally blown away by this game even though for the first few hours I was going to take it back as I couldn't get anywhere near controlling the cars which Is how I discovered this site looking for controller setups which has helped massively.
I don't play alot of car games I'm more of a bike person and do alot of motorcycle trackdays in real life and pretty much brought this game because it had Oulton Park and cadwell park on its track lists as these are my favourite tracks to ride for real but I now cannot stop playing the physics feel absolutely incredible and just wish they could make a bike game with this level of realism one day the closest anyone has ever got were the tt Superbike games on ps2.
Anyway it looks like I need lots of practice laps before I dare to venture online so look forward to seeing some of you on there and hopefully the realism of this game will help promote clean and fair racing lobby's online
Cheers
Phil

Ps4 - chaospunx82

Mr.Smoke
20-05-2015, 23:55
I love seeing positive feedback threads like this!!

Happy racing :)

Roger Prynne
21-05-2015, 00:00
Welcome mate glad you are on board, and it's great that you took the time to sort things out before posting here.
You are a good example of what everyone should do.

Yes it's got some bugs but hopefully will be sorted soon.

Chaospunx
21-05-2015, 06:46
Yeah I've had a few bugs like no sound occasionally but nothing too major

stevie
21-05-2015, 12:00
Wait 'til you play it in VR, that'll really blow your mind. I've only got an oculus DK1 and even with its graphical limitations/screendoor effects, pCars is utterly amazing.

Ok so I have just joined this forum after I have a been browsing it for a couple of days for tips anyway I'm totally blown away by this game even though for the first few hours I was going to take it back as I couldn't get anywhere near controlling the cars which Is how I discovered this site looking for controller setups which has helped massively.
I don't play alot of car games I'm more of a bike person and do alot of motorcycle trackdays in real life and pretty much brought this game because it had Oulton Park and cadwell park on its track lists as these are my favourite tracks to ride for real but I now cannot stop playing the physics feel absolutely incredible and just wish they could make a bike game with this level of realism one day the closest anyone has ever got were the tt Superbike games on ps2.
Anyway it looks like I need lots of practice laps before I dare to venture online so look forward to seeing some of you on there and hopefully the realism of this game will help promote clean and fair racing lobby's online
Cheers
Phil

Ps4 - chaospunx82