PDA

View Full Version : [DLC] DW12 cars where are they? Also what about oval tracks and fixed races?

CCM
21-05-2015, 00:45
Bought this game cause of the graphics blow away iracing. The best thing about iracing is the dw12 indy fixed oval races and championship season. I read many threads and post from last year that the indy car would be out around this time and the indy 500 would be part of this game what happen? If you could have oval tracks and fixed races so everyone is on the same level and not just super fast cause he can make a perfect setup this game will be in my opinion the best racing game on the market.

Pink_650S
21-05-2015, 00:48
Obviously they are not in the game yet.
If you only bought the game for Oval Racing, then you're missing out on plenty of other amazing stuff the game has to offer.

CCM
21-05-2015, 00:58
The game is awesome and I been running the F1 road. I just would like to see some fixed races cause I just don't have time to make a setup and having oval tracks would be a plus. Just when they said last year there would be a indy 500 when the game came out and it not happen that just kinda miss lead me in thinking it would of happened.

Pink_650S
21-05-2015, 01:03
I think there will be a Indy/Oval DLC soon, at least thats what people in the forum say.
For stock racing, why not try hosting a public lobby and only do races, without practice or qualifying? That might help.

CCM
21-05-2015, 01:07
Thanks I'll give that a try and look forward to the indy/oval to come out.

JimStick1
21-05-2015, 01:12
Good luck getting a fixed series happening on pCars.

diesel97
21-05-2015, 01:17
The game is awesome and I been running the F1 road. I just would like to see some fixed races cause I just don't have time to make a setup and having oval tracks would be a plus. Just when they said last year there would be a indy 500 when the game came out and it not happen that just kinda miss lead me in thinking it would of happened.

I think your in for a big shock if you think ovoal's dont need a set up

CCM
21-05-2015, 01:22
In iracing the fixed indy series had %80 more racers then the open indy series did. It's a proven fact that people have lives and don't have time to make setups when you can just have 1 fixed set for each track and then you can just jump in and race and not have to worry about spending hours to make a fast setup. I would see open wheel drives suck at fixed racing cause they had to race on the same even field as all of us. But when they race with a open set they made them selves they would dominate. You can argue this all day long but a set makes the driver %90 of the time. Put us on the same even playing field and see how much that will dominate over open races.

TeamGreenFTW
21-05-2015, 01:23
Man, an Indy fixed series would be great. It's all about being the best driver. Iracers know I'm the best racers.

Mmm piece of pizza...

Mumble mumble

Pink_650S
21-05-2015, 01:23
I think your in for a big shock if you think ovoal's dont need a set up

He never said that? :confused:

TeamGreenFTW
21-05-2015, 01:28
Yea, Ala Whitestone is talking bout a series where everyone has same mandated setups. That way we knows who's the real drivers is.

CCM
21-05-2015, 01:33
Man, an Indy fixed series would be great. It's all about being the best driver. Iracers know I'm the best racers.

Mmm piece of pizza...

Mumble mumble

Why do I have a feeling I know you. Team Green ha? Indy fixed best driver ha? Sounds like you know something. WIll say this when they indy/oval car comes out you better believe I will be on the top of the boards on each and every oval track.

TeamGreenFTW
21-05-2015, 01:37
I race all over the interwebs . Maybe you seen me around. I've always admired your checkers or wreckers mentality.

So, had any good roles, since you got that SAG card, or just staying yoked all the time.

JimStick1
21-05-2015, 01:42
Some things never change, huh.

Pink_650S
21-05-2015, 01:42
...when they indy/oval car comes out you better believe I will be on the top of the boards on each and every oval track.

So humble! :rolleyes:

CCM
21-05-2015, 01:43
lol it's been awhile since the Team Green days but man the graphics on this game are amazing and look forward to making a team green indy car again. As in my SAG card still doing that here in LA making a living and can't complain. Checkers or wreckers mentality lol. Well if your not first your last right lol.

TeamGreenFTW
21-05-2015, 01:45
So humble! :rolleyes:

Don't you know about CCM, he is a legend. The real battle will be for 2nd place if he is racing. Yang Who...

Rombo Deadfish
21-05-2015, 01:47
http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/experience-the-indianapolis-500-in-project-cars/

Pink_650S
21-05-2015, 01:50
Don't you know about CCM, he is a legend. The real battle will be for 2nd place if he is racing. Yang Who...

Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher, Niki Lauda, Mika Häkkinen, Jackie Stewart etc. those are legends.
Not a keyboard warrior called CCM ;)

CCM
21-05-2015, 01:55
http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/experience-the-indianapolis-500-in-project-cars/

See that was posted a year ago so im hoping they stick to what they say. Yang Who is an amazing indy iracing driver in the open series much respect for that guy. Im just trying to start fresh on a better game away from all the hate I got at iracing. So thanks for the info and hope to have fun with a great community.

TeamGreenFTW
21-05-2015, 02:08
"on top of the boards, each abd every track"

Oh dear God, it already starts. This CCM dude is a legend all right. He wrecks so many people, been suspended, perma banned etc. Dude would have so many watchers every time he raced. Hi is good for some lolz for sure.

Ramjet
21-05-2015, 02:15
"on top of the boards, each abd every track"

Oh dear God, it already starts. This CCM dude is a legend all right. He wrecks so many people, been suspended, perma banned etc. Dude would have so many watchers every time he raced. Hi is good for some lolz for sure.

I hope you're joking or he has changed his ways because there are enough race titles out there that are wrecked by fools who "win at all costs" totally disregarding any racing etiquette and destroying every other racers enjoyment in the process... please if that is you CCM either change your attitude or go back to iRacing, seriously there are plenty of other arcade titles to get your "fun" from ! :(

... but if it is just jokes then welcome and have a blast ! The indycar will be awesome together with the circuits SMS have already lined up ... just be patient, sooon :D

TeamGreenFTW
21-05-2015, 02:22
Nope not joking. Notice he keeps saying he "wants a fresh start in a new community". He does the same in iracing. Every time they let him back, or suspension ended, he'd say "I'm a new guy, I've changed" then go race 20 times a day or more and start wrecking/blocking his way to the front. And I bet you he won't want any race to last longer than the fuel tank will allow. Dude can't pit under green to save his life.

redcam
21-05-2015, 02:36
I hope you're joking or he has changed his ways because there are enough race titles out there that are wrecked by fools who "win at all costs" totally disregarding any racing etiquette and destroying every other racers enjoyment in the process... please if that is you CCM either change your attitude or go back to iRacing, seriously there are plenty of other arcade titles to get your "fun" from ! :(

... but if it is just jokes then welcome and have a blast ! The indycar will be awesome together with the circuits SMS have already lined up ... just be patient, sooon :D

Yep sounds like the guy I remember.

CCM
21-05-2015, 05:24
Haters will always hate. I would let others make the judgment that just posting shit that is not true. For one stats don't lie and incident points don't lie either. People hate others that win it's a known fact that if you win a lot your not liked much. I really don't want to deal with the bs haters that hated me on iracing so I will let my driving do the talking when the Indy car comes out. Thanks for anyone that has gave me some good info and look forward to racing with you all soon. When you win %57 of your races and have 75% top 5's and 68% polls you will be hated. But I ask to judge me before you get to know as I will give you just as much respect as you give me.

Ramjet
21-05-2015, 09:06
... People hate others that win it's a known fact that if you win a lot your not liked much. ...When you win %57 of your races and have 75% top 5's and 68% polls you will be hated.

In my experience neither of those statements are true, and definitely not in sim communities of racers who do it for the challenge and fun as well as competition and have a genuine spirit of fairness.

Winning is not everything for most of us here and if you have ever followed pro racing or raced irl yourself you would know also that apart from race rules there is racing etiquette, sim racing is no different. I hope you are skilled at not only driving fast but also fast & fair as there is a difference. But if what is told is at all true then surely you have to examine your own behavior to see if the reasons you are "hated" are other than because you win.

Everyone deserves a fresh start, so I hope your earn that and give up any "win at all costs" attitude.

TrevorAustin
21-05-2015, 10:09
Bought this game cause of the graphics blow away iracing. The best thing about iracing is the dw12 indy fixed oval races and championship season. I read many threads and post from last year that the indy car would be out around this time and the indy 500 would be part of this game what happen? If you could have oval tracks and fixed races so everyone is on the same level and not just super fast cause he can make a perfect setup this game will be in my opinion the best racing game on the market.

That's the reason I'm NOT using iracing:) DK2 support is awesome but it's so US biased and not something that interests me. No objection to it being in the game, once it's working properly, but I hope not too much time is spent on that as iracing already does it so well. There are literally about 4 cars I would want to drive in iracing!

Edit, now I see why maybe you can't go back to iracing:)