PDA

View Full Version : No online play?

Whigs
21-05-2015, 02:34
It keeps telling me I have to get a gold membership when in fact I already do have one. Matter of fact you cant play online without it. I race on Forza just fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

Is there a fix? I mean it won't allow me to do anything online with this game.

Whigs
24-05-2015, 14:12
nobody else is having this issue?

Apoc112
24-05-2015, 14:39
tried a hard-quit of the game (back to dashboard, menu button, quit) or a hard reset of the console (settings, power and startup, restart now)? I find it locks me out of online stuff when resuming from a suspended state. i always hard-quit when i'm done playing, until they get that patched.

Bryer
24-05-2015, 14:57
THere are currently sporadic problems across the Xbox Live platform.

Whigs
24-05-2015, 18:06
Thanks fellas will try it out a little later on along with FFB. Horrible job by this company not explaining issues and what fz fy fx means and all that jazz. No tutorial just not a good job at all.

Bryer
24-05-2015, 18:07
Thanks fellas will try it out a little later on along with FFB. Horrible job by this company not explaining issues and what fz fy fx means and all that jazz. No tutorial just not a good job at all.

Plenty of help here, try the search feature, you'll find what you are looking for :-). I'm not being rude, but there are lots of threads about this issue.