PDA

View Full Version : Different handling on xbox one

Psychomatrix
21-05-2015, 03:34
Some roadcars have a much more sensitive handling on X1 than on pc. Even with a wheel. So I think the physics on x1 needs more fine-tuning. Renault Clio cup car seems on the pc much more forgiving. Can we count with improvements on xbox one or is this the final physic for the road cars.

playspace
21-05-2015, 05:57
Everyone acts as if the game was walking impeccable and the bugs they will be corrected when and when you answer to emails of your customers.
The developers have nothing to fuck now that they had their wheat.
No apology and no explanation one speaks of a patch of 11GB for a game of 18 is a part of the game is lacking because it happens when it took 18Go to pay 70 euros for a game unplayable when the car turns all only in the opposite wall at turn without counting all the other bugs.
We will have to disburse yet how to get the 11GB missing.
And there is already talk of cars 2 already finish project to develop properly after this one we'll see.
An unacceptable and shameful behavior from a company like namco which in time was a sign of quality and today with the disastrous launch of xenoverse dragon ball is associated with bugs making the games unplayable at worst they are responding to launch no mail their disgruntled customer a Shame !!

Bruno Alexandre
21-05-2015, 09:49
Some roadcars have a much more sensitive handling on X1 than on pc. Even with a wheel. So I think the physics on x1 needs more fine-tuning. Renault Clio cup car seems on the pc much more forgiving. Can we count with improvements on xbox one or is this the final physic for the road cars.
We're aware of that and we have found the reason for that to happen, the upcoming patch will finally solve this and bring the handling closer to whats experienced on the PS4 or PC.

Everyone acts as if the game was walking impeccable and the bugs they will be corrected when and when you answer to emails of your customers.
The developers have nothing to fuck now that they had their wheat.
No apology and no explanation one speaks of a patch of 11GB for a game of 18 is a part of the game is lacking because it happens when it took 18Go to pay 70 euros for a game unplayable when the car turns all only in the opposite wall at turn without counting all the other bugs.
We will have to disburse yet how to get the 11GB missing.
And there is already talk of cars 2 already finish project to develop properly after this one we'll see.
An unacceptable and shameful behavior from a company like namco which in time was a sign of quality and today with the disastrous launch of xenoverse dragon ball is associated with bugs making the games unplayable at worst they are responding to launch no mail their disgruntled customer a Shame !!
Explanation was given and a patch was said to be under work, so you're post just shows that you didn't even bothered to search before posting.

Psychomatrix
21-05-2015, 09:59
so I hope everything comes to an good end

Bruno Alexandre
21-05-2015, 10:11
We're doing our best in order to ensure it will.

Also apologize if the feedback isn't as quick as you hoped sometimes but we're a small team, luckily we have an amazing community backing us up. :)

Benja190782
21-05-2015, 10:25
We're doing our best in order to ensure it will.

Also apologize if the feedback isn't as quick as you hoped sometimes but we're a small team, luckily we have an amazing community backing us up. :)

Hello Bruno, could you please tell me if it's possible to atleast use the controller to navigate the menus and at the same time be able to race with the TX wheel?

I can't get this to work - when I try it's either the Xbox controller OR the wheel that is active in-game. I just want to navigate the menus with a controller and still be able to race with the TX wheel.

Please help me.. :D

playspace
21-05-2015, 17:05
We're aware of that and we have found the reason for that to happen, the upcoming patch will finally solve this and bring the handling closer to whats experienced on the PS4 or PC.

Explanation was given and a patch was said to be under work, so you're post just shows that you didn't even bothered to search before posting.

I send 6 mails no respons Why ?

And i'm french and There isn't official french forum my english isn't so good

D1rty Duck UK
21-05-2015, 17:41
Your English isn't bad at all. At least you're trying.

Bruno Alexandre
21-05-2015, 20:10
Hello Bruno, could you please tell me if it's possible to atleast use the controller to navigate the menus and at the same time be able to race with the TX wheel?

I can't get this to work - when I try it's either the Xbox controller OR the wheel that is active in-game. I just want to navigate the menus with a controller and still be able to race with the TX wheel.

Please help me.. :D

It's not possible sadly, we're studying what has to be done in order for it to work.

I send 6 mails no respons Why ?

And i'm french and There isn't official french forum my english isn't so good

Hi, sorry about it, my recommendation would be for you to use these forums to ask for help instead the answer should be quicker. Your english is good enough and if you feel that it's easier to explain in your native language i'm sure one of our community members can help through a PM.

playspace
22-05-2015, 08:33
When the patch is ready you it gets really painful I was in full line of spa with the M1 and the car alone has pointed bottom left bye bye the clock,15 days I expect a playable game you waited how long to have my 70 euros?

Bruno Alexandre
22-05-2015, 09:44
We understand playspace, but on consoles it isn't as simple as in PC where you launch a patch and it's done. There's various steps that have to be taken before the patch can be approved and released.

Benja190782
22-05-2015, 17:44
We understand playspace, but on consoles it isn't as simple as in PC where you launch a patch and it's done. There's various steps that have to be taken before the patch can be approved and released.

I'm sure we all understand - the most important thing is that you guys are fixing the issues we have - so it's all good. Keep up the good work, SMS! ;)

baz00ka
22-05-2015, 20:38
Does this mean X1 physics is somewhat dumbed down version of PC/PS4 physics then ?! If so, it would be nice to have an option to sacrifice graphics in favor of physics.

Ian Bell
22-05-2015, 20:46
Does this mean X1 physics is somewhat dumbed down version of PC/PS4 physics then ?! If so, it would be nice to have an option to sacrifice graphics in favor of physics.

Not at all. It's purely a controller issue.

Machinist90
22-05-2015, 21:02
Not at all. It's purely a controller issue.

good to see you're working on it,game frustrates me to no end from time to time but I feel this game is like a wine and needs some time to reach optimum quality

Ian Bell
22-05-2015, 21:05
good to see you're working on it,game frustrates me to no end from time to time but I feel this game is like a wine and needs some time to reach optimum quality

We really are sorry about that. With the patch it feels ace here. It will be with you soon.

Machinist90
22-05-2015, 21:07
We really are sorry about that. With the patch it feels ace here. It will be with you soon.

really looking forwards to this,wish guys like you had the funds like EA...the bigger the pile of cash the smaller the heart in the game it seems these days