PDA

View Full Version : Zolder LOTUS 98T

Machinist90
21-05-2015, 08:25
can someone with a bit of spare time and do me a favor and do a race with 20 opponents:circuit Zolder,all Lotus 98T renault turbo,start at the back of the grid,difficulty 60 and tell me whether it's only in my game or also in other people's game they drive like first class blind A-holes.

PJ Dunham
21-05-2015, 10:16
UMMM the AI in MOST classes are a Joke especially in Open wheel cars, the AI is a major fail in Project Cars, they drive like your not there even along side them they don't lose grip on slicks in the rain and the stupid AI slider in Career mode only seems to really affect the actual season races and very little on the Invite events, well less of affect anyway. So many let downs ive noticed so far and worse part is they are simple things most other titles have gotten right so im left bemused by it all really

NemethR
21-05-2015, 10:29
UMMM the AI in MOST classes are a Joke especially in Open wheel cars, the AI is a major fail in Project Cars, they drive like your not there even along side them they don't lose grip on slicks in the rain and the stupid AI slider in Career mode only seems to really affect the actual season races and very little on the Invite events, well less of affect anyway. So many let downs ive noticed so far and worse part is they are simple things most other titles have gotten right so im left bemused by it all really

Come, on tell me how the Ai is a fail, I actually enjoyed every single race against them, and not had any problems.
just put it to 100%, and enjoy.

JDFSSS
21-05-2015, 10:31
can someone with a bit of spare time and do me a favor and do a race with 20 opponents:circuit Zolder,all Lotus 98T renault turbo,start at the back of the grid,difficulty 60 and tell me whether it's only in my game or also in other people's game they drive like first class blind A-holes.

The AI is really aggressive in this game. It takes some getting used to, but it's probably more realistic than games with super passive AI. I kind of like it, but the AI definitely needs a lot of work.

Dutchmountains
21-05-2015, 10:53
Come, on tell me how the Ai is a fail, I actually enjoyed every single race against them, and not had any problems.

I agree.
if youlike a ai who doing nothing then play gt 6, assetto corsa, etc etc.
i treat them with respect and i have no problem with them at all.

Nahkamarakatti
21-05-2015, 11:03

True. That's why I call this sim Project Bumper Cars...

PJ Dunham
21-05-2015, 11:21
I do Race on 100% and Pro Model no aids, but when your threshold braking in lets say the 98T for eg from high speed on inside of AI and its started to rain, im getting slip and reduced ability to get slowed for Apex and the AI turn in like A. im not there and B. likes its dry yeah there is a few issues, In general they are ok and very racable but when grip slip values seem lacking for the AI be it wet or worn tyres and your doing LONG races its a bloody issue. No Arcacde racer here my friend

Machinist90
22-05-2015, 09:06
I do Race on 100% and Pro Model no aids, but when your threshold braking in lets say the 98T for eg from high speed on inside of AI and its started to rain, im getting slip and reduced ability to get slowed for Apex and the AI turn in like A. im not there and B. likes its dry yeah there is a few issues, In general they are ok and very racable but when grip slip values seem lacking for the AI be it wet or worn tyres and your doing LONG races its a bloody issue. No Arcacde racer here my friend

I know it's no arcade racer but they can't even do the first turn at Zolder without launching eachother,i'm not even involved at that point,even at francorchamps the open wheelers stop in middle of start and they just pile up,I can take a bump in a touring car but the openwheelers need a lot of work.

Machinist90
22-05-2015, 09:07

fine do the race like I said then and show me a video of how they clear the first turn without pile ups